Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J [share]kac repack Braghetto's PHP Script Version 0.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
[share]kac repack Braghetto's PHP Script Version 0.2

ok i found this file on rage zone and i tought it had a lot of potential to workright lol
so i used my few php and html and mysql skills to edit this versio of Braghetto's PHP Script Version 0.1 i hope he dont mind cause all i did was fix all the links added a few new menus and it works perfectly

feaures:
v0.1
-fixed all menus so it works on any computer
-added map cotrol and menu
-added seven signs and menu
-added forum and menu(only works with diskw versons that already have the forum database installed example L2j_Panter's_Serverpack_143a)

v0.2
-changed live map to c4 live map
-fixed a lot of non nessesar text

(NOTE:if you want the latest forum software follow the instructions it comes with i packed it with the v0.2 php script pack)

download:
or
example(my real server site):

Last edited:
Reaction score
This package contains PunBB 1.2.10 (forum) and this version have few vulnerabilities.
Newest version is 1.2.12

Just a quick note to announce 1.2.12. This release fixes two XSS vulnerabilities and one minor bug. Due to the security updates, I recommend that everyone update.
Here's a short message announcing 1.2.11. This release has been made primarily to address an issue with the registration script that allowed a malicious user to perform a denial-of-service attack. PunBB 1.2.11 adds code to the registration script that prevents these flood registrations (an hour has to pass between registrations from the same IP). On top of this, an XSS vulnerability has been addressed.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
kac123ige said:
ok i found this file on rage zone and i tought it had a lot of potential to workright lol
so i used my few php and html and mysql skills to edit this versio of Braghetto's PHP Script Version 0.1 i hope he dont mind cause all i did was fix all the links added a few new menus and it works perfectly

feaures:
v0.1
-fixed all menus so it works on any computer
-added map cotrol and menu
-added seven signs and menu
-added forum and menu(only works with diskw versons that already have the forum database installed example L2j_Panter's_Serverpack_143a)

v0.2
-changed live map to c4 live map
-fixed a lot of non nessesar text

(NOTE:if you want the latest forum software follow the instructions it comes with i packed it with the v0.2 php script pack)

download:
or
example(my real server site):
Thanks for the resharing :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i need help with server panter look to your inbox messages i pm you

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
;)

Excelent Work Boy , My New Work Braghetto's Script 0.3 No Use ACM , Script 100% By ME !! ;) !! Thanks !!!

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If you like to use this script on UNIX like systems, then you MUST make some fixes:
1. rename dir ACM to acm
2. change in /index.php in line 212 <a href="ACM/?act=server">Players Online</a>:</font> <font face=arial size=2> to <a href="acm/?act=server">Players Online</a>:</font> <font face=arial size=2>
3. change /ss/seals to /ss/Seals
4. change /ss/seals/soa to /ss/Seals/SOA
5. change /ss/seals/sog to /ss/Seals/SOG
6. change /ss/seals/sos to /ss/Seals/SOS
and will be happy

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
unix system nops !!! script is to Windows system's ;x !!! No Fix :ranting2:

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
if you make this fix, script will be for any OS, not only for M$. And what is "unix system nops !!!".

Upvote 0
R

RexInTheCity

I looked through all the files but I can't find anything with the database layout. Can someone show me one they use with this?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Help... C5 Game-Guard (error code = 610)
Im using hosts but dont work . someone have a server OFF-LINE solution ??

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
dam im sorry lol the link is broke
and i lost the cd it was on
anybody have a spare lol
maybe ill make a new one?
think i should?
if its a yes ill make it on my spare time

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.