Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

卡魔Acv工-Tools具Pack

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Daisuko - 卡魔Acv工-Tools具Pack - RaGEZONE Forums

Hello, good greetings to all.
Here I share some private and non-private tools that we use to decompile the files "* .acv, * .abm, * .loc", among others, there are some tools that I do not use, there are many private tools, I will find them hahaha. .. I am missing the "* .Key" folder. I have it but I can not find it :V, if someone has it, I hope they share it. I forgot, some tools, their versions are not correct, they will realize, but the same thing works ...: D

:eek:tt: :eek:tt1:

Hola, buenas saludos a todos.
Aquí comparto algunas herramientas privadas y no privadas que usamos para descompilar los archivos "* .acv, * .abm, * .loc", entre otras, hay algunas herramientas que no uso, hay muchas herramientas privadas, Los encontraré jajaja. .. Me falta la carpeta "* .Key". Lo tengo pero no lo encuentro :V, si alguien lo tiene, espero que lo compartan. Olvidé, algunas herramientas, sus versiones no son correctas, se darán cuenta, pero lo mismo funciona ...: D

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for this. I've went back to doing research on Audition again. I've been trying to figure out the XorCrypt for RB ACVs, since I got the keys for 9You and Europe ACVs. Having these files will be very useful for my research. Thank you very much.

Are you Chinese? I would like to contact you via QQ or Discord if you have access.

Also, a suggestion. May you please upload these files to Mega.co.nz, or Google Drive? Those 2 websites are usually the staple standard for uploading these files at ease. Mediafire or Dropbox would work as well.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
it would be very useful if you can upload the 9you acv tools & keys for develop the 12.4 chinese client :3
here is the acv tools pack mirror (gdrive):

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for the reupload. I can properly look at the files now.

So, from what I have examined. These tools are for 1st gen to 4th gen for ACVs, there has yet to be any information on the 5th gen here. Which I assume OP intentionally left that out from the pack for obvious reasons. These are still helpful tools for those who want to look into modding 3.25/8.3 and to educate/research on how audi works

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Virus detected on these files. Is it a false positive?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you upload the 9you acv tools & keys for develop the 12.4 chinese client? Audition

Back