Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Still alive

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm still developing this game, so if you have some questions, you can inbox me on facebook :))

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yup
I added it, this server can play online and battle party

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
BOf4SJP - Still alive - RaGEZONE Forums

I still have some more pic :3

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanh you guys :)))
XGJGh7w - Still alive - RaGEZONE Forums

cL0h8Yo - Still alive - RaGEZONE Forums

e3DBFEB - Still alive - RaGEZONE Forums

CRJ4bs4 - Still alive - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You can upload your customer ?, I'm currently playing the offline version 8.3 (au 9you), I wonder if you can add more songs and what is the way? ; another question, which game modes can play without the customer fails, it is possible to translate the client?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can upload your customer ?, I'm currently playing the offline version 8.3 (au 9you), I wonder if you can add more songs and what is the way? ; another question, which game modes can play without the customer fails, it is possible to translate the client?
Sorry bro, version 8.3 can't add new songs. Because it was packed in 000.acv
btw. I can help you doing something on version 3.25, if you want you can add me on facebook

Reaction score
Hi Guys, im comming again into my development work. auditioncmd "audicmd.com" is comming too. i think when get a good server files base like 2015 or VT server i share it and starting to develop again all for ragezone. now im digging some old contacts for get VT o CN private server version. See Yaa

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Guys, im comming again into my development work. auditioncmd "audicmd.com" is comming too. i think when get a good server files base like 2015 or VT server i share it and starting to develop again all for ragezone. now im digging some old contacts for get VT o CN private server version. See Yaa
Wanna join with us on facebook?

Last edited:
Back