Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Audition 8.3 Version 2] - Share and Tutorial how to edit it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[Tutorial Audition Offline 8.3+]I/ Version:-Phiên bản: 8.3-Season: 2-Features: Garden, Buddy, Photo-You can hack with CE
II/ Configure:
-Windows: XP, 7 (32 và 64 bits)-Ram: 4GB or higher
III/ Link download:
-Client (5GB):
-Server (70MB):

IV/ How to install:
-Extract server to D:/, and run PnCP.cmd, press 20 and enter
biga7370 - [Audition 8.3 Version 2] - Share and Tutorial how to edit it - RaGEZONE Forums
-Then run StartUp.exe and wait-Then, do as the pictures
biga7370 - [Audition 8.3 Version 2] - Share and Tutorial how to edit it - RaGEZONE Forums
-After running server, we extract client-Run µÇ½Æ÷.exe to start

V/ What did I edit:
-Deleted Chinese songs-Translated to Vietnamese-Translated web to Vietnamese 50%-Made hard songs for Beatup-Added 2 new stages

VII/ Pictures:

Last edited by a moderator:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Does it work on Windows 10? Is there any way around that? Virtual machine?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does it work on Windows 10? Is there any way around that? Virtual machine?
No my friend it doesn't version 9.1 ++ does... the build have been updated for it... but olders version are windox XP / 7x64 only and 8.3 will never work...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Am I doing something wrong? When I enter 20, I get a message that says "No installed service named 'Apache_pn.'"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Am I doing something wrong? When I enter 20, I get a message that says "No installed service named 'Apache_pn.'"
Got it also it's just a compatibility error because your OS system is too "young" for this stupid apache program

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can I translate to English? Has it been a tool to configure the Interface?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How you can buy item mall? Because in web 127 just couple item and more but item mall i want can't checkout in web...i just edit config.php for vcoin

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How am I going to decompress with that tool

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How you can buy item mall? Because in web 127 just couple item and more but item mall i want can't checkout in web...i just edit config.php for vcoin

put the item you want to buy to your bag
=> go to web => check your bag to buy

How am I going to decompress with that tool

acv 2 and 3 were shared on google for a long time ago
you can find it and some tuts for using

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
put the item you want to buy to your bag
=> go to web => check your bag to buy

acv 2 and 3 were shared on google for a long time ago
you can find it and some tuts for using
Oh Thanks :D, Can you also edit the login or have a launcher? :$: