Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] Audition Server 1.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yup even me the first thing to download in the requirement is dead
"problem loading the page"

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes. RaGEZONE was updated recently with the new version of vBulletin. The links will be fixed soon.

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Grats on getting it stickyed
Nice guide btw

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is a Mini Tutorial for those who wish not to make a separate shortcut to launch audition.

Step 1: BACK UP YOUR PATCHER! (Create a Copy and Rename it to BackUp.exe)
Step 2: Open the patcher.exe in the Hex Editor. (I am using XVI32 its a free hex editor)
Step 3: Search for "/t3enter" without the "
Step 4: Change the Values for it to "/t3enter 14007E346F540B52760D5069125A67054565035D" without the "
Step 5: Click SAVE (Depending on some Hex Editor, You might not be able to Save As so Save it a better Option that is also why i said back up the original.)
Step 6: you can now launch Audition via the Patcher without any complicated ways of creating a shortcut

This tutorial was brought to you by Blueloony.
No Reproducing of this outside this thread. If you would like to use this please seek permission via Email to Audition_SEA@live.com

If You Found this post useful please Click the "Thank You" button.

Blueloony

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back