Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[JAVA] Audition Season 5 Sourcecode [INCOMPLETE+TUTORIAL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have not set up anything from the source code, too lazy xD I believe I gave quite a few details on what packets are being sent and received in that video already.

Not so sure what cause that error but it looks like "Hacktool detected"? No heartbeat? Not sure xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have not set up anything from the source code, too lazy xD I believe I gave quite a few details on what packets are being sent and received in that video already.

Not so sure what cause that error but it looks like "Hacktool detected"? No heartbeat? Not sure xD
yes there could be a mistake with "HACKTOOL (by Client)" before it does not error like that after opening 2 times its new appear. or maybe there is illegal program in me? like "cheat engine" and others

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
o
Audition has a anti cheat-tool what is disabled everywhere, what you see in the source code is a perf-beat checker,
you can skip those packets

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After reading the source code, it seems like those packets that are received (client->server) are not handled. Check out Client.java/PacketCreator.java and trace it.

My best bet is to go to agx.net.packet ->PacketType.java and add in 0xD3
i.e
public static final byte UNKNOWN_0xD3 = 0xD3;

next go to PacketSubtype.java and add in a new class for subpacket 0xA4
i.e
@UtilityClass
public static class UnknownD3 {
public static final byte UNKNOWN_A4 = 0xA4;
}
Hey bro not work for me stuck login in game,can you help me ?there may be an error in editing. this my screenshot:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just to check, if anyone has a working version of SEA's client that connects to localhost?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You did a great job reversing the game!

Do you have any leaked PDB files or the source code for a packet sniffer?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey!
If you are advanced in assembler or cheat engine you could easily read out the register of the decrypted recv / sent packets and make a sniffer from it.
All important things are included in source code like the packet handler, decryption / encryption etc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
w3WwTFY - [JAVA] Audition Season 5 Sourcecode [INCOMPLETE+TUTORIAL] - RaGEZONE Forums

how to run server ?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
just follow the tutorial and you will dont have a problem!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
photo doesnt show can you provide the screenshot on imgur?

edit:
if it doesnt work download this xtrap folder ( ) and put the xtrap folder in audition and run the magic.exe

How come magic.exe is detected as virus?
I guess I've managed to run the server, but the client does not work.

I can't use the patcher.exe to update. It tells me "Cannot download file" and force closes.

I've tried your fix but the magic.exe is detected as virus and I would like to know why before I proceed.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Because its encrypted with themida, dont need to worry.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
photo doesnt show can you provide the screenshot on imgur?

edit:
if it doesnt work download this xtrap folder ( ) and put the xtrap folder in audition and run the magic.exe

Because its encrypted with themida, dont need to worry.

And what does it do?
If other "players" would have to use Magic.exe, they wouldn't because their antivirus detects a virus. Isn't there another way to bypass xtrap?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you know a better method just post it here, but its generally a .dll injector.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back