Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[JAVA] Audition Season 5 Sourcecode [INCOMPLETE+TUTORIAL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you, it was time after i got betrayed by some people and stopped playing audition, so why not release season 5? i appreciate it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you give acv tools or unpak music files? a bit bored with the song. at least you provide tools unpak acv support audition 8.3, I would be very happy if you share the file because members very rarely give acv tools in this forum.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would give out acv unpacker but i was the reverse engineering part, some vn people have acv unpack but they wont share it because theyre dumb.
Sorry.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have acv tools but not the latest .. ACV 1 - 3 but im searching the latest once .. Jakup you can give us the reverse engineering part so that we can add somthing .. Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The only thing i can give out is the recv / send aob for creating a packet sniffer but in page 1 there should be for recv already

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm.. i see .. but we need to analyze this database to make it functioning .. i have the old database but i don't know if there are the same as this repository :3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have acv tools that support 4.0 but i need the latest keydata to unpak the file, I hope there are people who will share the latest keydata to mengunpak file audition 8.3 which contains music.slk, I want change the audition using my music :(
Link Tools 4.0 + Keydata Old:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Xone12 the problem is we don't have a key maker to generate the correct key for the acv .. if you are trying to change songs you can add slk with a different name by bypassing reverse engineering on the client side

correct me if I wrong

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@baho1235 I do not understand about it XD problem I do not know the name of the slk music file that is in the acv file because the slk file name is oddly shaped and how do I pass the client side?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@baho1235 A little confused where I save the slk file after I change the name? maybe the client program only read file 082.acv.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
try to save the slk on 002.acv or somewhere that you can extract the acv.. and use the trial n error so that you can check it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will try it but now I'm quite busy, have you tested it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes its possible to play with this source code, you need only create 2 accounts in the database,
but since the source code is incomplete many features are missing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Jakup we need to guess these tables.. i recognize that this source code is on the Atlassian website

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please reupload file MusicHeaders.java new version because most songs cannot be run :\

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ok guys, so I believe I got everything setup and got a localhost.
However, I managed to code a packet sniffer, but I need to bypass xtrap, which i'm too noob for.

I managed to remove xtrap, but the server does not accept a connection without...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back