Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[JAVA] Audition Season 5 Sourcecode [INCOMPLETE+TUTORIAL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
not really, your audition seems bugged reinstall it please
CrazyAnya
127.0.0.1 is for localhost just use other ip if u want put server online
and yes the t3enter code needs to be like /t3enter 03000082873hsc with weird characters

Does i need to import all song in THD to able to create room bro?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Jakup Do I need to use the IP convert tool even if I'm using localhost? Because I don't understand that thing :/

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do I need to use the IP convert tool even if I'm using localhost? Because I don't understand that thing :/

You can use this hash for local "/t3enter 0F007E346F540C55641C5A7E074364" . Make a shortcut for Audition.exe to desktop, right click and choose Properties and then add a space on the end of Target and paste. Example on my computer is : "C:\Program Files (x86)\Redbana\Audition\Audition.exe" /t3enter 0F007E346F540C55641C5A7E074364

Jakup Do I need to use the IP convert tool even if I'm using localhost? Because I don't understand that thing :/

And btw Anya, can you press Create Room to play a normal game. I alway be disconected when press Create Room. Crying now T_T.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can use this hash for local "/t3enter 0F007E346F540C55641C5A7E074364" . Make a shortcut for Audition.exe to desktop, right click and choose Properties and then add a space on the end of Target and paste. Example on my computer is : "C:\Program Files (x86)\Redbana\Audition\Audition.exe" /t3enter 0F007E346F540C55641C5A7E074364

Thanks and after that what? Do I have to keep something open? Eclipse? Running something? because the tutorial doesn't say anything like that :c

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yea keep open eclipse because its not compiled to a jar file.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my client is the same as from there is no change
ya just pick 1.8 like on the ss

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@jewelly92 thanks I will try to install 1.8 because java 10 is giving me errors :S

Now I'm inside the game but everytime I make a room it crashes :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Let me test.
* I found the problem let me try to fix it and repair it LMAO.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Let me test.
* I found the problem let me try to fix it and repair it LMAO.

haha, thank very much, but i really hope you found that bug before i delete all the client just update full, T_T, will try again tonight if you can fix it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
haha, thank very much, but i really hope you found that bug before i delete all the client just update full, T_T, will try again tonight if you can fix it
jWzvKW9 - [JAVA] Audition Season 5 Sourcecode [INCOMPLETE+TUTORIAL] - RaGEZONE Forums

*Attaching fix after uploading rn

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
FIX CRASH CREATE ROOM:

Put this in your Audition folder and re-test it!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
FIX CRASH CREATE ROOM:

Put this in your Audition folder and re-test it!
*Testing it*

It's working! thank youuuuuuuu! :D

Also, do you know how to make the game fullscreen? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back