Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[JAVA] Audition Season 5 Sourcecode [INCOMPLETE+TUTORIAL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
*Testing it*

It's working! thank youuuuuuuu! :D

Also, do you know how to make the game fullscreen? :eek:

yea in the audition folder there is a config file "config.ini"

edit [CONFIG]WINMODE=1 to 0 or 0 to 1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yea in the audition folder there is a config file "config.ini"

edit [CONFIG]WINMODE=1 to 0 or 0 to 1

Thank you! :D

Beat Rush doesn't work? T__T

Also, do the character dance that slow? I mean it doesn't move smoothly XD Or do I need something else?

I guess Cash Shop doesn't work either D:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well if you have a packet logger or logging packets u can easily fix it LOL me noob
there is no mall table i guess

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well if you have a packet logger or logging packets u can easily fix it LOL me noob

HAHA I don't even know what that is LOL and Beat rush works but with a few songs, many songs make the game crash

Also there is no way to skip the tutorial? I gotta do it everytime ;w;

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can download h.2 connect to the database and give u more exp to skip tutorial, yea thats why i included the thds and a tutorial how
to add the thd to the source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
install it run h.2 console and login to db.

Thank you, done update character :D.

Can you share MALL table Jakup

just try to create a table MALL like this, dont know if it working, client still updating
CREATE TABLE MALL(CHARID INT PRIMARY KEY, ITEMLIST VARCHAR(MAX));

HAHA I don't even know what that is LOL and Beat rush works but with a few songs, many songs make the game crash

Also there is no way to skip the tutorial? I gotta do it everytime ;w;

If you dont know how to edit character with h.2, just edit file "agx/gax/game/player/Character.java" on line
65 SetEXP(1000)
66 SetLevel(20)
69 SetCash(1000000)
replace the number inside ( ) to other you like.
After that doing step 5 in tutor again and the server will create new character with the number you edit

confirm this query:
not do anything :D, just not showing query error on the server log

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you, done update character :D.

Can you share MALL table @Jakup

just try to create a table MALL like this, dont know if it working, client still updating

If you dont know how to edit character with h.2, just edit file "agx/gax/game/player/Character.java" on line
65 SetEXP(1000)
66 SetLevel(20)
69 SetCash(1000000)
replace the number inside ( ) to other you like.
After that doing step 5 in tutor again and the server will create new character with the number you edit

confirm this query:
not do anything :D, just not showing query error on the server log

I will try that, thanks! :D

It didn't work, the character is still at level 1 :/ and also I don't know why but my Audition it's so laggy, Do I need something else to make it run smoothly?

Do I have to delete the old character? If so how do I do that? x_x

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can download h2 database engine, install it then you press on the windows icon and enter h2 and press login
then you go to CHARACTER press on it press play and voila.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can download h2 database engine, install it then you press on the windows icon and enter h2 and press login
then you go to CHARACTER press on it press play and voila.

Thanks and is there a way to fix the laggy audition? :/ My character doesn't dance smoothly like the videos you have :c

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea turn off your computer and turn on back, it happens if you have your pc online for days LMAO

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea turn off your computer and turn on back, it happens if you have your pc online for days LMAO

I tried that but still the same, I probably need something else to make it run smoothly because whenever I play the original one, It's always smooth :/ so idk

Anyone tried to make the shop working yet ?

Nope :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone tried to make the shop working yet ?

Shop already work bro

I will try that, thanks! :D

It didn't work, the character is still at level 1 :/ and also I don't know why but my Audition it's so laggy, Do I need something else to make it run smoothly?

Do I have to delete the old character? If so how do I do that? x_x

You must delete old character, as i said, after edit file Character.java, you need to do Step 5 again.
Step 5: Setting up the database & Account.

Go to agx - AuditionRebornApplication.java and remove the "//" infront of
setupTestData(characterRepository);
And go to agx.persistence - Repository and remove the "//" infront of
configuration.setProperty("hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto", "create");

Now go back to AuditionRebornApplication.java and edit
private static void setupTestData(CharacterRepository characterRepository) throws CannotPerformOperationException { Character character = Character.createDefaultCharacter("duck101", null, "1202pmlol"); characterRepository.save(character);

to whatever you want duck101 would be the username and the password would be 1202pmlol
Now run the Server and close it and put back the // where you removed it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Shop already work bro

You must delete old character, as i said, after edit file Character.java, you need to do Step 5 again.
Step 5: Setting up the database & Account.

Go to agx - AuditionRebornApplication.java and remove the "//" infront of
setupTestData(characterRepository);
And go to agx.persistence - Repository and remove the "//" infront of
configuration.setProperty("hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto", "create");

Now go back to AuditionRebornApplication.java and edit
private static void setupTestData(CharacterRepository characterRepository) throws CannotPerformOperationException { Character character = Character.createDefaultCharacter("duck101", null, "1202pmlol"); characterRepository.save(character);

to whatever you want duck101 would be the username and the password would be 1202pmlol
Now run the Server and close it and put back the // where you removed it.

Wait for real ? like you can see avatars / buy clothes or it's unusuable ?

Okay guys so i tried to add songs on the source and some works pretty well, i can play any game mode beside ballroom and team stuffs their is still missing animations in beat up mode and a bug with base modes => it's always the same keys and moves so maybe something in the source is actually causing this idk how the devs of this source did it too but i'm pretty sure their is something about that.
Shop might be 'fixable' the MALL table is missing i guess if we could create it manually with h2 console it could work but i'm not sure about buying in game too...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wait for real ? like you can see avatars / buy clothes or it's unusuable ?

Okay guys so i tried to add songs on the source and some works pretty well, i can play any game mode beside ballroom and team stuffs their is still missing animations in beat up mode and a bug with base modes => it's always the same keys and moves so maybe something in the source is actually causing this idk how the devs of this source did it too but i'm pretty sure their is something about that.
Shop might be 'fixable' the MALL table is missing i guess if we could create it manually with h2 console it could work but i'm not sure about buying in game too...

Ofcourse i can buy item on shop.
This is query h2 for anyone need MALL table.

If you can't buy item, checking if your Redbana client not the newest, and you need download FIX on the first page and extract to Client (Newest update)

Jakup, do you know how to play alone and get exp to level up, i found ResultsPaket.java in paket.game.endgame, i think that script maybe run in end game :D

MoonYeah my girl here :D

BTW can you share your adding song script

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ofcourse i can buy item on shop.
This is query h2 for anyone need MALL table.

If you can't buy item, checking if your Redbana client not the newest, and you need download FIX on the first page and extract to Client (Newest update)

@Jakup, do you know how to play alone and get exp to level up, i found ResultsPaket.java in paket.game.endgame, i think that script maybe run in end game :D

@MoonYeah my girl here :D

BTW can you share your adding song script

Ooooh it works !!! Nice tip thx !
By the way the database doesn't save the clothes you buy into "My Items" and i just added like 3 songs for testing !
Try to play CC8 or CC4 like 2 games you'll see it's always the same notes with the same order it's not like it's random keys idk how it can be fixed too.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
good day

can i ask something ? willing to help to develop the server but their's any way to get the client side audition.exe source code?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back