Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Private Server Files -EN

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have been searching for nearly an hour on this site and around the web for ways to set up the private server. I understand that all I am missing is the Private Server Files for the game.
It's really upsetting me because I've played this game since I was 8 years old. And I've played it on and off since then and it would be amazing to be able to achieve having a private server with it. But I can't seem to find server files that haven't been deleted from mediafire or elsewhere EVERYWHERE I've looked. :(::?:

Does anyone know how to obtain it or somewhere with a working link?? I don't really need a tutorial with it because I'm sure I can just follow others. But hey whatever help I can get. Most appreciated.

Thanks in advanced, and sorry if I upset anyone or posted something wrong.

Edit * I definitely prefer it in English as well. but honestly... at this point anything will do

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Same here! I can't find the files, but the sad thing is there's a guy who have the files but he doesn't wanna share them. People is so selfish now :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's really sad because I am so eager to see someone open a private server V . V

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can find an offline version of 3.25 here

but this version is vietnamese, I got english patch for it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can find an offline version of 3.25 here

but this version is vietnamese, I got english patch for it

but can you use it to make an online server???
I think the real question is, are there any files available to make a fully working online server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
but can you use it to make an online server???
I think the real question is, are there any files available to make a fully working online server?
I can make an online server with it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's almost impossible to find audition server files because everyone doesn't want to give up their server files now a days. So I doubt many more servers will pop up in the future. I'd just stick with the main servers at this point.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's almost impossible to find audition server files because everyone doesn't want to give up their server files now a days. So I doubt many more servers will pop up in the future. I'd just stick with the main servers at this point.

But they got those files somewhere, right, shouldn't they be available somewhere?
And what are those main servers?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, biga7370 has one of the lastest server versions but he's too selfish that he doesn't wanna share them. lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, biga7370 has one of the lastest server versions but he's too selfish that he doesn't wanna share them. lol
Can I ask you a question? Can you read english?
I told you that I didn't have that server too, you always say that I'm selfish.
GET SOME HELPS -_-
FwMSDfy - Private Server Files -EN - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can I ask you a question? Can you read english?
I told you that I didn't have that server too, you always say that I'm selfish.
GET SOME HELPS -_-
FwMSDfy - Private Server Files -EN - RaGEZONE Forums

You're a lier

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You're a lier
I am not good at english. So that I don't have any words to say to you anymore
I don't wanna make a war here, so that, if you think i am selfish or a lire, just block me. I don't wanna see you on my facebook, on my comments or on my post on ragezone too.
oh wait, I blocked you, because you are so stu***
Never see you again, b****!!!

Back