Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

{Request} How to make an Audition Private Server 11.6

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone can help me to make my own Audition Private Server (Hopefully the ver. 11.6)
I can't find the files :*: So if anyone have the files and can share them with me I would really appreciate it!

CrazyAnya - {Request} How to make an Audition Private Server 11.6 - RaGEZONE Forums

Thank you :love:

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You have hope asking on this forum... Nobody will share new audition Version because the few people who have it don't share exept for money... so the private server development for audition is dead... im working on "*.rgm" actually and i found a way to open the models but i will never told how to do it since everybody likes to "work" like that...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You have hope asking on this forum... Nobody will share new audition Version because the few people who have it don't share exept for money... so the private server development for audition is dead... im working on "*.rgm" actually and i found a way to open the models but i will never told how to do it since everybody likes to "work" like that...

I'm very interested in creating my own items

Last edited:
Reaction score
I can help with files to beat up mode and skins, interface, etc. I have many files compiled by years.
see my channel

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Calm i tough nobody was interested in audition models for years :D but if you are you can help me about "*.rgm" at least making something usable for importing the models into 3DS for exemple and try to reverse it for making our own "*.rgm"

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Calm i tough nobody was interested in audition models for years :D but if you are you can help me about "*.rgm" at least making something usable for importing the models into 3DS for exemple and try to reverse it for making our own "*.rgm"

Unfortunately I am just a modeler/artist. I was under the impression you had already gotten the models in a format open-able by 3DS.

Also, do you know anything about modifying textures? And I'll do my best to take a look at the .rgm files... Perhaps you could tell me what youve done already? What version are you running? Could you send me information on setting up a personal server for that version?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi so far here is my work about "*.rgm" =>
=>
=>

I found 3 ways to get the models from the game : 1/ ripping tool with bypass (but don't work with official versions)
2/ extracting meshes with hex editor tools (extremly hard)
3/ Import script for 3DS MAX (actual work in progress)
I know a lot of things about RGM actually but if we share things about it im scared of people use... (audition community have a real dark side trust me) so if you want to work with me about it PM me ;)
About server im using 3.25 only why ? since 8.3 exist and is more similar to 2K16 servers... well because 8.3 server is a private server not shared first but shared next for MONEY so if you want to play a LAN version of 8.3 you can't because of the patcher himself and you can't add songs and avatar because songs are "*.tbm" and avatar slk is inside 000.ACV un-packable so 3.25 is fine...
to set up 3.25 you need a basic client and you have to fix it so PM :p
I hope it helps...
Interesting...
I have all files 3:25 here, tested in VPS, but unfortunately does not work Windows 8/10
If you could run on windows 10, we could (if you want) to share with the whole community

Simple Share: http://forum.ragezone.com/f268/launcher-audition-window-mode-ipcoder-1113257/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Interesting...
I have all files 3:25 here, tested in VPS, but unfortunately does not work Windows 8/10
If you could run on windows 10, we could (if you want) to share with the whole community

Simple Share: http://forum.ragezone.com/f268/launcher-audition-window-mode-ipcoder-1113257/

Hi, of course you can run audition 3.25 on windows 10, i heard on VN forums that xtrap was the problem about it but you can't do anything (i mean i can't lol) you just have to use a virtual machine and download a windows XP iso and then install it and put your audition 3.25 server and client into your VM for exemple it's not difficult if you have trouble just PM me ;)

Back