• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Tool]Abm Player 8.0 (link Working)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Good. You started using Topic Tags.

Bad - Do not repost the samethings in multiple topics. Please avoid that from future.

Thank You.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi to all..well here again that tools for listen the songs..not for convert.. ^^
i upload again..much links about this not work more
take..

hey, ur download file at filefront dont work, dont u have any other host for that file, and i already have 0.8 version, and it cant play all of .tbm files, dont u have the latest version?

Reaction score
hey, ur download file at filefront dont work, dont u have any other host for that file, and i already have 0.8 version, and it cant play all of .tbm files, dont u have the latest version?

LINK WORKING AGAIN ..ONLY IS TEMPORARY FOR FILEFRONT MAINTENANCE.. BUT OTHER LINK :S

ABOUT LATEST VERSION...IF U SHOW ANY INFO ABOUT ONE UPGRADE VERSION AT TT.. ME FIND FOR U =).. ME NO SEE ABM 0.9 IN NOWHERE PLACE xD .. TRY TO USE THIS OR FIND IT INFO

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
tbm is working for me i tried e0015 and it works and im using the new files u uploaded for all songs matrixane

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
LINK WORKING AGAIN ..ONLY IS TEMPORARY FOR FILEFRONT MAINTENANCE.. BUT OTHER LINK :S

ABOUT LATEST VERSION...IF U SHOW ANY INFO ABOUT ONE UPGRADE VERSION AT TT.. ME FIND FOR U =).. ME NO SEE ABM 0.9 IN NOWHERE PLACE xD .. TRY TO USE THIS OR FIND IT INFO

Hihi..
So, after i dl this abm player, how can i add songs?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If you can kindly provide the "Password", it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Back