• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Tutorials?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm looking for up to date tutorials and information on setting up an offline server to play around with editing and creating my own Beat Up songs and editing clothing/stage textures, and adding/removing/creating songs in general. There is a lot of information around the net and I'm just not sure what is current/accurate, what links are actually alive, and which links are dead.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm looking for up to date tutorials and information on setting up an offline server to play around with editing and creating my own Beat Up songs and editing clothing/stage textures, and adding/removing/creating songs in general. There is a lot of information around the net and I'm just not sure what is current/accurate, what links are actually alive, and which links are dead.
Inbox BJ on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006071227796&fref=ts

Last edited:
Back