Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

O2Jam Malaysia Connection problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, im having a problem with connecting to the e-games server. Ive read other topics, mainly on the official o2jam website of others who have had the same problem, but have not found a fix for it.
The problem is that when i run the launcher, it says "Launcher is connecting to e-games. Please wait a moment....." After a short while, it says "Connection error. No connection to the e-games web server can be established. " It says some more about i may not be connected to the internet properly, or i may be experiencing network problems.... I know that my connection to the internet is fine, and i am not experiencing network problems. i have also tried lots of things which others said may fix this, such as disabling firewall, anti-virus and spyware remover and i have tried opening ports and reinstalling the game. None of this has seemed to work, and i have read nowhere that anyone has fixed this problem. Does anyone have any idea what might be wrong, and how i can fix this. This problem has been occuring for a few months now and i really have no idea how to fix it. If someone could help, that would be great...

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back