Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J Custom buffer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'm thinking of making the buffer to l2j server because I found some great people that work with l2j server and they convinced me that l2j server is better than l2jfree, so the v1.2 will be made for L2j server

Awsome news, Rin!! Can't wait! Thanks for getting back to me.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i like the new version ;D
and i'd like to know if is it possible to add a system to control or multiply buffs/dances/songs time.. but only the buffs that are enable ;D
waiting for an answer.

ps: it's not a request, just a question ;)

Supreme Arcanarch
Reaction score
well if I can find a way to modify XML files in python then I will add it, but right now - it's not possible

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well if I can find a way to modify XML files in python then I will add it, but right now - it's not possible
Just checked... I dont think it's possible.
there is MagicSkillUse for which you can set a hit time, but it's basically just a packet that broadcasts the visual effect.
All the other methods use the time from the XML and/or config files.
The only way this could be done would be to re-write a part of the core so it gets alternative skill durations from a DB table... well, I wouldnt personally get into that if I were you. Alot of work for not much in the end.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1.1 BUG!!!,

Buff > karma error!!

""elif st.getPlayer().getKarma() > 0 :""

Supreme Arcanarch
Reaction score
and what does it say?
btw what server are you using?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just so you know RIn4a this also works on Gracia Part 2 (l2jfree latest) =)

. I do not agree l2j is better than l2jfree. I found alot of bugs with there latest files and it made me delete the files and go to l2jfree. I will never go back to l2j again =/ I know all has there bugs but i could not live with the ones on l2j

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Gracia Part II - 1.2.7

When buffer karma appears this problem:
Rin4a - Custom buffer - RaGEZONE Forums

Rin4a - Custom buffer - RaGEZONE Forums

and was also add 2 buffs and the image of them did not appear was black

NPC Buffer 1.1.

Supreme Arcanarch
Reaction score
Tyerial - thanks for the info :wink:

Uran - could you tell me the names of the buffs, so I could fix it and just to know: the bug is going to be fixed in v1.2

ketchupyx - mainly there is going to be code optimization, like there's no point of making new table for VIP's, if we already have universal table: character_quests, so all VIP's values are going to be stored there. About buffs in 2 columns: there was a bug that 2 buffs where not showing at all, so it's fixed now.
Also I plan to remove the readme.exe file, because it takes a lot of space, but I'm going to make a report sender, like if you will find a bug, don't hesitate at all and send the damn report :): and btw: if you guys will approve this - I want to add a ban list to the buffer, so admin can decide if player should or should not buff... and there's going to be one good or maybe bad thing: I will stop releasing buffer for L2Emu, but I will start to release the buffer for L2jServer... Why will I stop releasing buffer for L2Emu? Because I don't like L2Emu that much and it takes a little knowledge to make it work in L2Emu. I will add a guide in the web, so that you could modify the buffer for L2Emu server, but again - I will not share the buffer for L2Emu!

that's about it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For version 2 to be added the buffs:
Queen-of Blsseding
-Gift of Seraphim

And correct the problem that is giving when the player with karma will buffer and error that appears in the photo that you showed.

Supreme Arcanarch
Reaction score
about those buffs... first I will have to solve the problem with Icons for those skills and then I will add those buffs back in the buffer...
about that error... it was my bad and I fixed it already... so no worries... :wink:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When are you going to put the new version?

Supreme Arcanarch
Reaction score
when I will finish optimizing the code...
if you want to hear more, let's have a chat in skype or msn...

Supreme Arcanarch
Reaction score
me? no! when did I say something about official?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back