Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J Custom buffer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
MERRY CHRISTMAS GUUYS!!!!!
:D
Im sorry 4 request.....
can u send me link of this forum for read a tutorial for the usage of L2emu?
thanks for you!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi i have a little problem :S if i click Buff me button he call me "You are either not on a quest that involves this NPC, or you dont meet this NPC's minimum quest requirements" pls help me

Supreme Arcanarch
Reaction score
are there any errors when loading the script? what server are you using? what chronicles? did you modify the script?
you should provide all that information, and then we can help you...

I'm not a sightseer you know... or am I...? no I'm not :p:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi i have a little problem :S if i click Buff me button he call me "You are either not on a quest that involves this NPC, or you dont meet this NPC's minimum quest requirements" pls help me

make sure you also run the install.bat located inside your gameserver\data folder ^_^ I had same thing till i did (also make sure server not running when you install it)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi I used your script on my server it works perfectly!

but i have a question is it possible for me to edit it so there are 2 extra buttons:

1: Wich will give all fighter buffs
2: wich will give all mages buffs

could you please help me ? :p

i'm not a python scripter so it's verry difficult for me to do this thing

hope you can help me !

or is it's possible to have the buttons of the buff use: side by side so that you don't have to scroll downwards if u want all buffs of that kind

and one more question i added 4 buffs to thee buffer only the pics are missing in the buffer! how can i fix this ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes, it's quite easy actually
You'll need to modify the start Html and add your 2 buttons there(easiest way... because the other pages are generated by the script)
Link these buttons to your script (add event names)
then in your script, add 2 lists like this:
Code:
FighterBuffs = { 'buffs':[add,your,buff,IDs,here], 'levels':[add,your,buff,levels,here] }
MageBuffs = { 'buffs':[add,your,buff,IDs,here], 'levels':[add,your,buff,levels,here] }

then, on the onAdvEvent part of your script(when each event is triggered) add something like this:
Code:
if event == "fighterBuff":
    for i in range(len(FighterBuffs)):
        SkillTable.getInstance().getInfo(FighterBuffs['buffs'][i],FighterBuffs['levels'][i],).getEffects(player,player)

Supreme Arcanarch
Reaction score
I see that there have been requests about Buff set for fighters and mages...
so be it! in v1.2 there will be buff set for fighters and mages...
I will share v1.2 when I will fix the VIP system and implement this buff set system

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you very much both :) i will wait for version v1.2 :)

and is it possible then that admins can configure which buffs are in the fighter buffs and mages buffs ?

Supreme Arcanarch
Reaction score
Dominiac, how could we live without that? :p:
Orwell, did you run install.bat?

Supreme Arcanarch
Reaction score
probably you will have to change some imports, but it should work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Friend would like to know if it will have a version 1.2 and when will you post? thanks.

Supreme Arcanarch
Reaction score
I'm having some issues with my health, so when I'm going to be OK, I will share it
be patient :):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Rin4a good work in czech republic is your buffer very popular and we present it on official fansite page in czech republic :) gl

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice Rin4a i love you :D
but one question .. with your buffer v1.1 and now with 1.2 when gameserver console loaded... it writes error in lot of quests...

Code:
INFO NpcTable: Loaded 8459 Npc Templates.
INFO NpcTable: Loaded 7 Custom Npc Templates.
INFO NpcTable: Loaded 454 Minions.
INFO Reloading Server Scripts
WARNING Failed executing script: C:\Users\Acer\Desktop\SERVER\l2jfree-gameserver
\dist\data\scripts\quests\67_SagaOfTheDoombringer\__init__.py. See __init__.py.e
rror.log for details.
WARNING Failed executing script: C:\Users\Acer\Desktop\SERVER\l2jfree-gameserver
\dist\data\scripts\quests\68_SagaOfTheSoulHound\__init__.py. See __init__.py.err
or.log for details.
\dist\data\scripts\quests\69_SagaOfTheTrickster\__init__.py. See __init__.py.err
or.log for details.
\dist\data\scripts\quests\70_SagaOfThePhoenixKnight\__init__.py. See __init__.py
.error.log for details.
\dist\data\scripts\quests\71_SagaOfEvasTemplar\__init__.py. See __init__.py.erro
r.log for details.
\dist\data\scripts\quests\72_SagaOfTheSwordMuse\__init__.py. See __init__.py.err
or.log for details.
\dist\data\scripts\quests\73_SagaOfTheDuelist\__init__.py. See __init__.py.error
.log for details.
\dist\data\scripts\quests\74_SagaOfTheDreadnoughts\__init__.py. See __init__.py.
error.log for details.
\dist\data\scripts\quests\75_SagaOfTheTitan\__init__.py. See __init__.py.error.l
og for details.
\dist\data\scripts\quests\76_SagaOfTheGrandKhavatari\__init__.py. See __init__.p
y.error.log for details.
\dist\data\scripts\quests\77_SagaOfTheDominator\__init__.py. See __init__.py.err
or.log for details.
\dist\data\scripts\quests\78_SagaOfTheDoomcryer\__init__.py. See __init__.py.err
or.log for details.
\dist\data\scripts\quests\79_SagaOfTheAdventurer\__init__.py. See __init__.py.er
ror.log for details.
\dist\data\scripts\quests\80_SagaOfTheWindRider\__init__.py. See __init__.py.err
or.log for details.
\dist\data\scripts\quests\81_SagaOfTheGhostHunter\__init__.py. See __init__.py.e
rror.log for details.
\dist\data\scripts\quests\82_SagaOfTheSagittarius\__init__.py. See __init__.py.e
rror.log for details.
\dist\data\scripts\quests\83_SagaOfTheMoonlightSentinel\__init__.py. See __init_
_.py.error.log for details.
\dist\data\scripts\quests\84_SagaOfTheGhostSentinel\__init__.py. See __init__.py
.error.log for details.
\dist\data\scripts\quests\85_SagaOfTheCardinal\__init__.py. See __init__.py.erro
r.log for details.
\dist\data\scripts\quests\86_SagaOfTheHierophant\__init__.py. See __init__.py.er
ror.log for details.
\dist\data\scripts\quests\87_SagaOfEvasSaint\__init__.py. See __init__.py.error.
log for details.
\dist\data\scripts\quests\88_SagaOfTheArchmage\__init__.py. See __init__.py.erro
r.log for details.
\dist\data\scripts\quests\89_SagaOfTheMysticMuse\__init__.py. See __init__.py.er
ror.log for details.
\dist\data\scripts\quests\90_SagaOfTheStormScreamer\__init__.py. See __init__.py
.error.log for details.
\dist\data\scripts\quests\91_SagaOfTheArcanaLord\__init__.py. See __init__.py.er
ror.log for details.
\dist\data\scripts\quests\92_SagaOfTheElementalMaster\__init__.py. See __init__.
py.error.log for details.
\dist\data\scripts\quests\93_SagaOfTheSpectralMaster\__init__.py. See __init__.p
y.error.log for details.
\dist\data\scripts\quests\94_SagaOfTheSoultaker\__init__.py. See __init__.py.err
or.log for details.
\dist\data\scripts\quests\95_SagaOfTheHellKnight\__init__.py. See __init__.py.er
ror.log for details.
\dist\data\scripts\quests\96_SagaOfTheSpectralDancer\__init__.py. See __init__.p
y.error.log for details.
\dist\data\scripts\quests\97_SagaOfTheShillienTemplar\__init__.py. See __init__.
py.error.log for details.
\dist\data\scripts\quests\98_SagaOfTheShillienSaint\__init__.py. See __init__.py
.error.log for details.
\dist\data\scripts\quests\99_SagaOfTheFortuneSeeker\__init__.py. See __init__.py
.error.log for details.
\dist\data\scripts\quests\100_SagaOfTheMaestro\__init__.py. See __init__.py.erro
r.log for details.

==================================================
INFO Loading Rin4a's Custom Addons
==================================================

INFO Loaded: 400 quests
WARNING Unevenly distributed hash code - Degraded Preformance
INFO SpawnTable: Loaded 40205 Npc Spawn Locations.
INFO RaidBossSpawnManager: Loaded 183 Instances
INFO RaidBossSpawnManager: Scheduled 0 Instances
INFO Olympiad System: Data updated successfully.
INFO FourSepulchersManager: Entry time: Mon Dec 29 19:55:01 CET 2008
INFO ManorSystem: Schedule for manor refresh @ Tue Dec 30 20:00:01 CET 2008
INFO SevenSigns: Data updated successfully.
INFO Olympiad System: Data updated successfully.

its not important for me i am using l2jfree for HR pvp server but it can make some problems in the future?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ive got the following error:
Rin4a - Custom buffer - RaGEZONE Forums

Supreme Arcanarch
Reaction score
l1qu1d1c3, can you show what does the console write? and explain what did you do, when this error showed up
cadanj, as you can see my script loads as it should, but you have some sort of bug there...
try to reinstall the server and see if those errors show up

edit:
l1qu1d1c3, I clicked all of the buttons in every possible way I could imagine, but I didn't get any error like this...
what version are you using? and if you had previous version of my buffer and you ran install.bat second time, it could make an error...
check your scripts.cfg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back