Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J [DEVELOPMENT] L2j-Universe Glory Days Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
About L2j-Universe!

L2j-universe is a new and open source L2j emulator based on Glory Days expansion (protocol 488)

Timeline link : - Google Project Hosting

Official Forum:
Register to view forum sections.

Recruiting Developers for the server. Contact Liquid on L2j-universe forums.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why Glory days? why no lindvior?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
because glory days isnt 100% and going to lindvior would just cause to much problems since Glory Days still needs work.

I do have a copy of lindvior l2j files if you want to go ahead and develop with. and also translate from Russian to English.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the lindvior files you got is rest-zone or westeros im right?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well right now i have

Westeros - cant tell what they are branched off of (Russian)

Awaken-dev - branched off of L2JEuropa/Mobius (Translated to Russian) Just dist folder / Src not included
but is a really bad version of lindvior just starting out, tested this morning and wasnt happy at all.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Westeros is bad source it has so many errors skill praser or some thing like that is dead skills dosent work
i use for now that Awaken-dev its not bad much thing works but not lindvior boss, i used l2jeuropa html folder its english but need fix now much npc html like hero manager,that guy only sell source 400$ some thing like that.
If this old l2j-universe from back in day freya project i hope you guys will add fake npc feature :D
for my option lindvior is much better than glory days because old classes are back instead of 8

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what client you use for awaken-dev cause i got this crappy russian client and i want english. I tried to use official english but not working.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
l2media client worked like charm :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back