Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J L2j Preconfigured by moxos12 interlude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
wow fast response :D Where should i download the latest skill tree? Because i used this server skill tree.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
From L2j-Server SVN? I can't find the datapack for interlude there :blush:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tried skill-trees from some other server files, ant the problem stays the same. I think that the auto-learn function is not working properly.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tried skill-trees from some other server files, ant the problem stays the same. I think that the auto-learn function is not working properly.

:S it works just fine for me :S well try to delete from your database all the skill.sql and skilltrees.sql and then execute from the folder sql these files....
I hope it works

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't get it. Maybe you uploaded the wrong files, because there's no skill.sql in my sql folder.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't get it. Maybe you uploaded the wrong files, because there's no skill.sql in my sql folder.

man the files are just fine....works for me and the oethers that have downloaded try re-downloading it

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did, still no sense. Why nobody else try these files?
Or maybe when you get max lvl only with party (wich XP is double the normal xp) you don't get all the skills?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
moxos12 - L2j Preconfigured by moxos12 interlude - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I press give all skills, and it writes you gave 0 skills to ....

Reaction score
I press give all skills, and it writes you gave 0 skills to ....

sometimes you have this message.

the auto learn skills in in skill trees sql. all skills that are there can be learned by players when the config for auto skills is true. if the right files didn't work then it is a core issue.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
why then moxos 12 says that it works for him? :huh:
I guess there is no way to fix it? :*:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why then moxos 12 says that it works for him? :huh:
I guess there is no way to fix it? :*:

realy man tried again and again i hope you didn't try it with as gm char.. try with a normal one xp normally and make sure you changed occupations :eek:tt1: happens sometimes i had a server running with this pack and i didn't have any problems really but i am checking it..... well try deleting from the database the sql skill_trees.sql and re-install it from sql folder. i'l do my best to see what's wrong ....

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
See, the problem is my server now has about 1k chars, ant to all occupations the problem is the same. Uh maybe i will just move to l2brasil :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
See, the problem is my server now has about 1k chars, ant to all occupations the problem is the same. Uh maybe i will just move to l2brasil :/

do you have an msn? so you can add me?

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 AM ----------

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry, i don't. And a nother bug i can report. (it's on all l2j-free mods.) Buffer gets buggy if server doesn't get restart once a day.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry, i don't. And a nother bug i can report. (it's on all l2j-free mods.) Buffer gets buggy if server doesn't get restart once a day.

who much memory do you have?(ram)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have 2gb, xmax-1024, my server get's max 20 players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back