Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J L2j Preconfigured by moxos12 interlude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i am new to this and i downloaded the file and did what you said and it all went fine but when i try to login and it says you are currently logging in and it just sits there and if i exit and look at the server boxes they are going on and on in a loop. is there a certain version of l2 i need to have because i have the most recent files. thanks

Last edited:
Reaction score
i am new to this and i downloaded the file and did what you said and it all went fine but when i try to login and it says you are currently logging in and it just sits there and if i exit and look at the server boxes they are going on and on in a loop. is there a certain version of l2 i need to have because i have the most recent files. thanks

any message in gameserve console?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
the 2 windows are just scrolling by so fast over and over. i can try to do it again and paste what its saying. oh also i forgot to say while it was trying to log in i was getting a gameguard error 602 and it said something about hacking tools. then i read the doc and i saw that i did not use the client files included with the server.so i copied them over and now i can't even get the game to run.it errors out and says this
ReadFile beyond EOF 131921417+2/131921417

History: ULinkerLoad::Serialize <- FString<< <- UTexture::Serialize <- LoadObject <- (Texture LineageMonstersTex.death_knight.death_knight_t00 131921389==131921389/131921389 98983391 131379) <- ULinkerLoad::preload <- PreLoadObjects <- UObject::EndLoad <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <- (Engine.Texture LineageMonstersTex.Death_Knight_T00 NULL) <- UOrcMove::CalculateCRC32 <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

i'm sure its something on my end since others have it working. i edited my hosts file.could that be cause the problem logging in? i know thats not causing the crash though.also like i said i did update the game just earlier to the latest. thanks

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the 2 windows are just scrolling by so fast over and over. i can try to do it again and paste what its saying. oh also i forgot to say while it was trying to log in i was getting a gameguard error 602 and it said something about hacking tools. then i read the doc and i saw that i did not use the client files included with the server.so i copied them over and now i can't even get the game to run.it errors out and says this
ReadFile beyond EOF 131921417+2/131921417

History: ULinkerLoad::Serialize <- FString<< <- UTexture::Serialize <- LoadObject <- (Texture LineageMonstersTex.death_knight.death_knight_t00 131921389==131921389/131921389 98983391 131379) <- ULinkerLoad::preload <- PreLoadObjects <- UObject::EndLoad <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <- (Engine.Texture LineageMonstersTex.Death_Knight_T00 NULL) <- UOrcMove::CalculateCRC32 <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

i'm sure its something on my end since others have it working. i edited my hosts file.could that be cause the problem logging in? i know thats not causing the crash though.also like i said i did update the game just earlier to the latest. thanks

before pasting the client side files make sure you delete the older system.(also make sure you have the interlude client.Well for the consoles scrolling so fast it reminds me the non-java installed.did you installed java before running the server?

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

I have 2gb, xmax-1024, my server get's max 20 players.

so only if doesn't be restarted for one day otherwise the buffer works just fine i think something happens with your ram..but i am not sure make sure you don't running any other programs while server is online(if you hosting from home)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
before pasting the client side files make sure you delete the older system.(also make sure you have the interlude client.Well for the consoles scrolling so fast it reminds me the non-java installed.did you installed java before running the server?

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

so only if doesn't be restarted for one day otherwise the buffer works just fine i think something happens with your ram..but i am not sure make sure you don't running any other programs while server is online(if you hosting from home)
I Figured that out: When I reload npc, than i get that problem. But when i restart again, everything is fine. :thumbup1: So you just can't reload NPC

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all
i have a trouble with this pack i dont know how resolve anyone can help me with this :D

moxos12 - L2j Preconfigured by moxos12 interlude - RaGEZONE Forums

Uploaded with

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sr for the waiting time i just got my pc back from the store support Give e a few minutes and i will tell you what's happening

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

How much Mermory does your pc has? ANd before running the gs close all the other backround programs .I'm searching for further solutions.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sr for the waiting time i just got my pc back from the store support Give e a few minutes and i will tell you what's happening

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

How much Mermory does your pc has? ANd before running the gs close all the other backround programs .I'm searching for further solutions.

I have
RAM : 4GM
Procesor IntelCore 2 duo 2.26GHz P8400

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I pay to someone on paypal to configure me a lineage 2 server + patch on client, contact me if skilled on usahanes@gmail.com and let me your msn or yahoo id messenger, thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I pay to someone on paypal to configure me a lineage 2 server + patch on client, contact me if skilled on usahanes@gmail.com and let me your msn or yahoo id messenger, thanks.

First of all this is the wrong section to ask it secondly i would do t for you for free buut i don't have time (exams in my school+i'm configuring my server) :thumbup1: I hope you find someone else that will give it you for free.....

Reaction score
i make server i start login and game and i try to login.... but when i make char i see him with 0 hp and i can't log... data is also making me an error :?

<script src='http://img149.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=25554149.jpg&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript>
</noscript>

Last edited:
Reaction score
Good server, however I still cannot figure out how to adjust Raid Boss Drop Rates. There is a modifier for a RateDropItems, but it affects every monster, so it's pretty much out of the question, because setting it to 10 means Antharas and other Dungeon Bosses would drop 10 Earrings, and in the droplist there doesn't seem to be the chances for raid boss drops. Or did I miss something, maybe the droplist and chances for raidbosses are in some other table?

EDIT: Ok, i found a way to do it:)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hmm, now i'm also experiencing this issue where certain skills aren't obtainable. Such like Force Barrier, Zealot, they are in the skilltrees.sql, but you don't get them through autolearn and you cannot add them through admin panel.

EDIT: To solve this problem I needed to replace the xml files for skills.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got a question i have downloaded almost every pack there is and i get the same error when i try to run the server says

'java is not recognized as an internal or external command operable program or batch file.... and it just loops it

whats the deal with that? it does it with both gamer server bat and the login server bat and account manager bat file? any help in resolving this would be nice thanks

Cha1nz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back