Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J [SHARE][RUSSIAN]New web release 2.0 + 58 Skins + Doc Links

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
[SHARE][RUSSIAN][ES][EN]New web release 2.0 + 58 Skins + Doc Links and Translations

This is the new release made by moy-web all credits corsair i just give a alternative link this new release have more features and is neccesary to the new skins.
first link is the rev.2-0
second link is for skins
and the attachment is the documentation file translated into english the original is in folder doc in russian.
Remember its not my work i just give alternative links...:thumbsup:

And this is an spanish translation with 2 webs in spanish...

and this is an english translation credits napas for web files and 2 skins, 2 news skins by me...

In attachment is a patch for kamael faces just replace it in modules

Note: The translations is not the new rev 2.0, rev 2.0 need a lot of work =P

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Re: [SHARE][RUSSIAN]New web release 2.0 + Skins + Doc Links

A screenshot would be nice.....but anyway,thnx.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: [SHARE][RUSSIAN]New web release 2.0 + Skins + Doc Links

A screenshot would be nice.....but anyway,thnx.
Added 4 screens look the first post =) the file "skins" have a lot of webs some have menus in flash or scripts deployable but need a little work =)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
a guide how to set it up would be nice and how to use the skills :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
a guide how to set it up would be nice and how to use the skills :)
there are already a doc file with usefull information and if you search you will find a easy guide...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
first,thanks for your sharing!kevin!but can you upload those files to rapidshare?please!because the 4share ban our IP..........i can't download from 4share..........thanks!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
first,thanks for your sharing!kevin!but can you upload those files to rapidshare?please!because the 4share ban our IP..........i can't download from 4share..........thanks!

i deleted your images because there was an advertisement with the link for your site. if you want add them again without this.

EDITED: New links rapidshared, re-upload screens without ad. (sorry for that xD) Check first post...

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm translating all files of rev 2.0 into spanish and english in 1 day more i will share the spanish version and in 3 more days the english version and maybe if i have enough time i will translate some skins too my gif for the new year

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for this great share!
thats very helpful =P

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm finishing spanish version but i need a little help to find basic library of l2 for both version, its to much information to translate and i see only boxes hehe if any one know or have some information about basic library ( basic informations about the game like comands, clans, stats, skills, craft etc) that should help a lot =) thx and happy new year to all

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, it's great. Pleas where i can find this line in the php? Сегодня: среда 02 января 2008г. С новым 2008 годом! I can't fint him. Pleas help

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Dont you know its rude to change the credits?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi, it's great. Pleas where i can find this line in the php? Сегодня: среда 02 января 2008г. С новым 2008 годом! I can't fint him. Pleas help

Easy /blocks/kalendar thats month, day, and message when its new
year example

:alienmental:

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oooou thx it's that and i have one big problem look at this error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back