Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J [SHARE][RUSSIAN]New web release 2.0 + 58 Skins + Doc Links

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Anyone knows how to set CuteNews in English?I translated half of my template and website (skin=m6 / Compared to the one shared to Napas as Kevin said) and I cant figure out how to do this.

I checked Cutenews forum and I saw that there isnt any way to do this so I over-written the files but still no luck.

Thnx in advance for any kind of help.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i translated some items in cutenews but youre rigth that is troublesome maybe if any one here know russian can help with that

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i translated some items in cutenews but youre rigth that is troublesome maybe if any one here know russian can help with that
Cutenews dont need to be translated they already are if you download cutenews from and replace some files. :)

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
You could at least tell us which files?I meen I tried a few,but still the CuteNews is still on Russian.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Copy(replace) all files from Cutenews 1.4.5 except "data" folder to news folder.

Elite Diviner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I installed apache.. now where does the website files go?

Elite Diviner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
folder www

There's no www folder in my apache folder. Am I supposed to direct apache to the www folder via the httpd config file?
EDIT: Or did I get the wrong apache version? There were so many of them :p I use 2.0.63

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
use appserver or diskw then you see that folder

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys i did what the doc said, but when i visit my localhost page, all i get is a white page. and nothing else. plz help me

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
edit your config maybe thats the problem.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i edited it correctly, but i only get white page :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah its cool, but i already have all this web, but one problem web l2micro, is not russian created its stolen, from Lithuanian l2j web ;P But thnx any way... Good share...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yeah its cool, but i already have all this web, but one problem web l2micro, is not russian created its stolen, from Lithuanian l2j web ;P But thnx any way... Good share...

All this is in moyweb, all skins are contributions and others release by corsair i dont think thats stolen work, i repeat, all this is not from only 1 website or person, this is a contribution, corsair, and alot of ppl ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back