Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J TheGrand L2J (source + database + compiled server) (Interlude)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
TheGrand L2J. Based on L2JFrozen.

I want to introduce a full Lineage 2 Interlude serverpack, over which works lasted more than two years. During this time, source code of server is suffered numerous changes as merely cosmetic, and the most global.

mego4el - TheGrand L2J (source + database + compiled server) (Interlude) - RaGEZONE Forums

mego4el - TheGrand L2J (source + database + compiled server) (Interlude) - RaGEZONE Forums

Modifications:

- Fake PM chat, chat-bots aka DummyChat
- PMHook (gameserver logs all PM chat + RU text support)
- Some DotA Commands (maybe its funny)
- NpcWalkers + NpcToPC Polymorph (npc have skin & run like real players)
- RebornCorpse script (special auto-respawn of 4 mobs in Dragon Valley)
- Converts Adena to Coin of Kharden (skill with nice effect)
- DescJa Fake Players (modified)
- Show online count and who logged in game, if anybody logs
- Automated Restart Mod by LA2JSlipper
- XP ON/OFF command
- OfflineTrade

Full description: .

This is the final and only one release of our serverpack. More I return to it is not going, so expect anything else is needed. The assembly will be maintained on our forum for any questions of her work, modifications and configurations.

Compiled server is fully configured and ready to use. Configured for a description of the server (read in navigation if need). In fact, this is a "live server".

[+] The assembly is optimized for online until 2000, provided that your machine can handle it physically.

[-] Haven't GEODATA. But the engine is present, which means that it can be easily connected, having left the machine's resources.

If you are interested in configuration or change some of the above mods - write about it right in the topic, and decide where to move your question.

Later on, I'll share the other additions to the server that was used earlier (events, individual files, SQL updates, NPC, etc.)

Links:

If any links is broken, check it on updated

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi mego4el

Thank you very much for presenting your server!! Woks fine! Your client patch too!
I've installed it an we are playing around. A little tour on your forum with my dear friend 'google translater' was very
instructive and permitted me to download the sources. Thanks a lot !!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello, im having a problem with anti bot system. when im turning it on im geting error like that

java.io.FileNotFoundException: .\config\protected\questionwords.txt cannot find the file specified)
at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)
at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source
at java.io.FileReader.<init>(Unknown Source)
at com.l2jfrozen.Config.loadQuestion(Config.java
at com.l2jfrozen.Config.load(Config.java:4548)
at com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.GameServer.main(Game
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.Error: Failed to Lo
estionwords.txt File.
at com.l2jfrozen.Config.loadQuestion(Config.java
at com.l2jfrozen.Config.load(Config.java:4548)
at com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.GameServer.main(Game

Server terminated abnormally
Send you bug to :

server terminated
Send you bug to :

Restart(r) or Quit(q)
So whats the problem?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Added full description on english:
And updated the first post.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi I used to play this game long ago (Beta tested it} anyhow I got the server up and running but I am clueless as to what client to download to add the patch too ? I have tried a couple clients and neither one works so can someone let me know what kinda client I need to search for lol this is driving me crazy server is running like a top and I have no way to connect. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ok got the client figured out and we are logged in now so is there a some sore of reg page ? and yeah I see the websites listed.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I am guessing the L2 seen is pretty much on life support here well for what its worth thank for the release

Ok ended up using Lineweb unfortunatley its made with codeigniter aarrgggg!! means no modding it oh well it was free.
I made a few tweaks and figured out a ton of stuff for this release but seeing how no one reads these posts anymore no sense in me wasting my time posting any how to's on it.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ok a few problems on this release for one GM/Admin settings do not work maybe they have been customized in the code who know's drops are messed up can't seem to increase them every other adjustment seems to work. the server name [Bartz]-example doesn't display correctly looks like this [] other than that it is very stable release aside from these however without having a admin/gm available whats the point.

I will add to this if you plan on using this build big FYI if you want to use alot of the custom stuff offered make sure your MySQL is set to use innodb it will save you a ton of work before hand.
Figure out drops somewhat figured out admin/gm, Now working on fake players mod trying to see how to change the russian trade chat to english.

Ok figured out the administration stuff wasn't set right in the ini Oo anyhow only other thing that's killing me is the AI chat its all in Russian lol can this be translated if not I will have to see about stripping this out its a shame too cause it does give off a nice feel as if there are more players on.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok a few problems on this release for one GM/Admin settings do not work maybe they have been customized in the code who know's drops are messed up can't seem to increase them every other adjustment seems to work. the server name [Bartz]-example doesn't display correctly looks like this [] other than that it is very stable release aside from these however without having a admin/gm available whats the point.

I will add to this if you plan on using this build big FYI if you want to use alot of the custom stuff offered make sure your MySQL is set to use innodb it will save you a ton of work before hand.
Figure out drops somewhat figured out admin/gm, Now working on fake players mod trying to see how to change the russian trade chat to english.

Ok figured out the administration stuff wasn't set right in the ini Oo anyhow only other thing that's killing me is the AI chat its all in Russian lol can this be translated if not I will have to see about stripping this out its a shame too cause it does give off a nice feel as if there are more players on.
Can you post where the link you got your client. And how you changed the things you changed?? Thanks

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sorry I just check on this thread so again sorry for the late reply, I ended up downloading another private servers client and used the patch provided, try that if you haven't already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back