[NOTICE] Habbo Hotel Section Rules [UPDATED 27/6/11]
This is a discussion on [NOTICE] Habbo Hotel Section Rules [UPDATED 27/6/11] within the Habbo Hotel forums, part of the MMO and MMORPG Developments category; RaGEZONE Habbo Hotel
Habbo Hotel - Development - Tutorials - Help - Releases
Obey the General forum rules, found ...
[NOTICE] Habbo Hotel Section Rules [UPDATED 27/6/11]
- Obey the General forum rules, found here.
- These rules relate to the general forum usage in ALL forums whether it be MMORPG related or general discussion.
- Do not flame, swear or use strong language.
- Vulgarity is tolerated to a point, using vulgarity describing releases is fine but abusive posts towards other members is not fine.
- Make use of the search.
- Before creating threads, just do a quick search before hand so you're not bringing up the same discussion/release constantly.
- Make clear topic titles.
- This increases more members to view your threads because of the quality aspect.
- Do not spam or go off-topic.
- There are multiple ways to communicate on the forum, you don't need to do it in a random thread.
- Use common sense, if something sounds wrong, don't do it!
- Pretty self explanatory don't you think? :P
- No server links, except in the Server Advertising section.
- The location has change to here which you can advertise your server once.
- No advertising in other people's posts.
- This falls under the above rule, except advertising in other peoples post.
- Don't play moderator, report instead, by using the red cross.
- See something that's against the rules, it'd be greatly appreciated if you could report it.
- Don't post in bot topics, this is also spam.
- This falls under the rule above, this is considered spam, either report it or don't post.
- Don't beg, it won't make you popular.
- Just because you don't get your way doesn't mean you should be abusive to other members, treat others how you would want to be treated.
- Habbo Hotel Section
- News, discussions, everything that doesn't fit in another section.
- Habbo Development
- Check out the latest Habbo Hotel developments.
- Habbo Hotel Help
- Get help and request files.
- Habbo Hotel Releases
- Servers, CMS's, Addons etc.
- Habbo Hotel Layout & Custom's
- From layouts to custom game data, releases shall go here.
- All habbo-related tutorials.
- Quality Tutorials
- Only the best tutorials will be placed here.
- Habbo Server Ad Zone
- For advertising your hotel.
Consequences of breaking the rules!
Action can and will be taken if you break the rules, it's up to the moderators own discretion [with in reason] what the consequence will be. Generally speaking there are two consequences that can happen, these are warnings & infractions. Warnings serve as a reminder both to the member and the moderators as to the previous history (in case you do the same thing multiple times I moderator will have a record it). Infractions carry the burden of infraction 'points' where if you reach a certain amount of points you'll be infraction banned. Other consequences can be done by senior moderators, supervisors, or administrators (generally this only happens if you are a bot or releasing malicious software).
That being said, at times you may feel a moderator is targeting you, if you wish to pursue the matter you can visit the forum leader page and kindly ask a supervisor, senior moderator or administrator to review your infractions.
Moderators are not Live Help, please treat us like you would like to be treated.
Last edited by CrashOveride; 19-01-12 at 02:22 PM.
Reason: updating links
Keep on Trying!
Further Sub-Rules (Important!)
Hello fellow members of the Habbo Hotel Section,
You should all be aware of the moderating team's actions regarding threads and or posts that violate the rules. Please remember that it isn't completely our job to baby sit you, you have to be responsible of your actions. If you receive an infraction and or warning from the Moderating Team, a full elaborated reason as to why you were given an infraction will be sent to you prior the second the infraction was given. If you believe you've received an infraction and or warning on something you honestly didn't do, no one is stopping you from appealing said infraction/warning. You are free to notify a Super Moderator of the fault. Of course, you must provide some proof/evidence as to why your infraction should be reversed. Failure to do this will obviously have your appeal statement denied.
These are the actions a moderator is free to do in this section:
These are things that you SHOULD NOT expect a moderator to do WITHOUT TELLING THE MODERATOR TO DO IT FOR YOU:
To clarify some questions; Moderators are NOT expected to move threads for being placed in an incorrect section. It is YOUR responsibility to check what section you're posting in. It is YOUR responsibility to notify a Moderator of an accidental action you performed. Moderators are NOT responsible for baby sitting you.
Another quick note; Moderators can care less if you've had a bad day and decide to come on the forum to post your vile thoughts. It is YOUR responsibility to keep your attitude all well for everyone around the forum. It will not be used as an excuse to excuse yourself from an infraction. If you're not feeling very positive, GET OUT!
Thanks for your attention,
Added Rules By Section Moderators:
- Don't post more than one help thread, as it is not necessary and you will be infracted/warned. Post your questions all in one help thread!!
- Be respectful to ALL Moderator's, they are here to help you, NOT look after you.
- Also goes for members too, be respectful to all members or you will be warned/infracted.
- Is a member bothering you? Report to a Moderator so it can be handled. Don't go and take action at the member or both of you will be infracted/warned.
- If you find anything in the wrong section, or spam - be sure to report it, so it will get taken care of. Don't post shit like "Wrong section noob" or "gtfo the forums", This is Spam and will receive an infraction or a warning.
- Use common knowledge and sense when it comes to posting. Always post in English! This is an English forum. Posting in other languages will just get yourself banned. Use Google Translator if you need it. Located here.
Last edited by Donkjam; 01-03-11 at 12:27 AM.
"Success is often the result of a misstep in the right direction."
Re: [NOTICE] Habbo Hotel Section Rules [UPDATED 28/2/11]
Just a reminder;
Just because moderators don't post, don't assume we dont moderate. Over the last day I must of deleted 30+ spam posts etc, so I'd appreciate by getting messages saying we're not doing anything