Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I Cant Use Potion

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
mrrukimaru - I Cant Use Potion - RaGEZONE Forums

This The picture :

please Help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do not know exactly, but judging from the screenshot, 99% - it is a consequence of incorrect line wrapping from another script...

You just copy-paste it from the torment script?
I have long, have not followed the development of torment ...
But it seems like Light and Dark Potions - is the idea of ​​torment, as well as dark and light sets.
I never understood why many beginners try to copy all the innovations of torment ...
Well, there are some improvements ... are really relevant to any server, such as colored boxes for stones ... since the first RYL Underground.
It is better to come to understand, and do something unique to your server ... A copy everything for creating a servers-clones, it's boring.

If you copy potions without thinking, from RYL1 for RYL1, just need to move correctly, with the same ID the subject ... because some properties are registered in RylGameServer.exe potions and assigned to a specific ID.
But you do make RYL2 ?..Judging by the screenshot ...
Then you need to understand what you are doing to re-create these potions for potions available for editing in RYL2, at the same time take into account that the structure of an item in the script RYL2 bit different.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
another Self-Fixer that doesnt share the solution, wonder if someone post the solution for newbies

Back