Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New damage bug in RYL1/possibly RYL2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've notice there is a new damage bug in RYL1 which so far only includes warriors,the damage is stacked into their weapons, when they are DC'ed the damage becomes back to normal.
I am not talking about the weapon stack bug, this bug is completely different and I notice it existed for years but always though it was a server sided bug. I know how this bug works now and would like to discuss a way to fix it. I tried to pm priest to warn him about this bug well his inbox is full. I'm not sure if it's fixed with those servers running on rsec though

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey Hex, mind to share with me? Would like to test on my RYL2 Server.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
we should talk about this on messenger, anyway we must wait for a reply so we can try fix it including Arpakuutio interest

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Only a very few know about this bug and are abusing it wisely, they could abuse this bug to make themselves strong but not op.

Back