Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] New Upgrade RYL

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i thinking a new way to make this game grow up.the first 1 is make something new.

upgrade new :
function : the item no need to tranfer stat , just need to upgrade until +S grade.
the slot will be my main target for stat. sometime people get 5 slot only but the grade already +S so the stat just stop there. limit slot is 10 slot and +s Grade Ultimate Stat, But The Stat Will Not Be Same Because Of Germs. This Upgrade Using Much (Antonium+Endurance Stone). The Gems can Be Remove And Put New 1 , if You put Only 5 DMG Gems on slot. so the gems will not use so much. see the video for more detail.

upgrade will not have a fail. but the stat will not be same. it seem fair and more awesome to me.

i think i will make some new class. or maybe some reborn to get more stat or something unique.
is there have some other suggestion to me?

Last edited:
Back