Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dmg Bug in Archers, Guns, Sins, Shadows & Mages

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HELLO ALL!
I have a server v2240
and i'm trying fix the problem with damages, because archers, gunners, sins and shadows take MUCH damage and the sorcerers, enchanters and rune off's don't take nothing ):

This is a problem with skillscript? GameServer?
I find several tutorials here, but i don't understand so much, because i'm new in ryl server '-'

Someone can help me?
Please brothers, <3

Thx in advance!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
But my itens have magic damage and critical.
The Sorcerer that i have created for for test have 8k magic damage and 5k critical... And take nothing in the others chars :/

Reaction score
how about increased your Magic on jewel. example both ring have 4k magic so total is 8k and necklace put 5K magic so the total is = Ring = 8K + Necklace 5K + Staff with 4K Magic = 16K magic + your current level and int i think i can be at 19 - 23K magic like that. its just example just try it out and see is it have any effect.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok, i create the mage and put magical in your jewels, and now have 23k magic and i take 10k damage in the others players...
and the others players have only 4k magic resistence and 8k defense '-'
and now? ):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, 1 skill = 10k, and, the strogest skill 10k =(
Critical influences in the skill of mages?

Back