Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

To Edit GameServer.exe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pay $$ To Teach Me Edit GameServer.exe pm me:thumbup1::thumbup1:

sms my phone 0165286472

or call me .... malaysia only

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
what you mean "Edit"?

I can rename your GameServer.exe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
mean debug gameserver.exe change something like add new gem , fix gold bug ......

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i know using ollydbg but .... i mean seach code address ... and how to change metal success rate ....:(:

Moooooooooooooooo
Loyal Member
Reaction score
mean debug gameserver.exe change something like add new gem , fix gold bug ......

...... also means adding huge new features like auction houses and adding a new race, some new classes a few hundret new spells, all new animations and so on.

That's quite alot your asking for.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
its seems guys here dont want to share their knowledge...this is a forum for what guys? only to show to others that you are better than others???

Reaction score
to ronaldinhor9 if you need time about 2 - 3 years to get a knowledge or make a software will you share it for free? no one will do that.. use your brain to think it out!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
izzdihar, ALL great master share their knowledge...Just see in your life...YOU father is one of them...

Lol good master newer give some picture book how to. If we give you a line and picture book, then you newer learn self to something. Good master give you some tips for what you can slove problems.
:tongue:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mmmm, perhaps appropriate topic, to ask my question.
Also wanted to start trying to change that I needed, functions in rylgameserver.exe

For debugging specific functions, should be call, the easiest way to call / find the function - of course going to the game and doing the required action.
But there is an obstacle: If you run the client on the same machine as the server in debug mode, the GG will not allow the client to run, because finding debugger in memory.

It stopped me in 2009, this time I think to go further ))
I've tried to look for solutions, but now again the little free time ...
Probably, the rootkit will help, but what specifically?
If cheaters so easy to bypass the GG, then perhaps there is an easy way, and probably not even one.

The essence of my question: how to hide OllyDBG in memory to bypass GG?
I hope for answers from those who knows exactly, from own experience.

And as always, sorry for bad english, I write with a translator.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks, but I myself came to this decision.
But I decided better to run the client on a virtual machine.
In order not to re-configure the server.

but it turned out that the best had to raise a server on a virtual machine ... because the abilities of a virtual video card, barely enough even for such old games like RYL, revealed some unexpected drawbacks of this solution ... Do not show pictures of items and skills, and the use of skill leads to a BSOD ... but with the help of GM commands, was able to do what was necessary ...

And then I met a new obstacle, the server is working in the multi-threading...
Because of this, in OllyDBG not get to see the code that executes a function that I want to find ...
In order to be able to study the code, causing the function to be done so that the display code is a specific thread, but my skills as long as it does not have enough ... will have time, I'll try next.

Sorry for the bad translation, today I'm in a hurry ...

Last edited:
Back