Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Who need GM Designer??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oralb

my suggestion: create a packet of same kind of designs, like a armor set for all the classes and then put up an auction for the servers out there.
That way it would give you more time to work on these if you don't have to worry about making money otherwise.

Hi Alpha if u online can u reply my email..
members of insane..TQ :)::)::)::):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know what I am talking about bro. You're the one flaming people posting their hard work. His work looks nothing like your urine soaked interface with your stack of Santa Armors (imo should have never been added to ryl in the first place).
Your work looks nothing like his work. Just let this guy post, and find a server to work with.

You see the ad above the threads? That's me, and you honestly think Mental is gonna tolerate your flaming on his forums. You need to stop.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What I am is right, you're a forum troll... Why don't you host your own forums and spend the day refreshing hoping someone will visit and talk to you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
BruteCRC32
Infraction Banned

Liked: 9

1 less troll on the forums!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
BruteCRC32
Infraction Banned

Liked: 9

1 less troll on the forums!