Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GUILD WAR BUTTON "Participate"

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello guys i using version 1753, and my guild war is TURN ON, i mean, i got make it start at the time i planned, but, when i press O, to open the WAR WINDOW, to press to Participate, dont appear the button. What i need to do to appear the Participate button?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
that mean guild war is disable lol ..

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
But mospeada, ingame, war is turned on, only cant press the button...Understand? Appear the countdown to war start, but can't accept. Anyway to make the button appear without change version?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
read before ask, if he says "guild war is disable" that's because some modifications in v.1753 was done by the Programmers to disable this in-game, like in the other versions of ryl, they just disable some things and (forget?)to remove the code, in this form even if you see guild war is turned on and the countdown for this, it doesn't mean it will work, if the button don't appear it's because it is buggy in this version and don't work. as far as i can remember the guild wars just work to v1600, v1800, v1900, v2240 (not sure if it work properly), correct me if i'm wrong, too many time i don't mess with RYL 2.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
as i know, 2240 enable guild war ..
any other version i never tried guild war & also got a lot of virus in v1600,v1700 & v1900 ..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello. This button no work only 1700 version. US 1753 Guild War work fine and 19xx version to work fine. Only 1700 v have gutted out this button ,but you can enable. Yes meaby button cant but client side need rewrite this war funcsion i mean map rules when you rewrite this then will all guilds auto enemy in zone8. If you use laiter version then open this buttons add enemy make peace and bla bla :) Anyway other version you need right db to ,and good luck :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
DOWNGRADE, like version 1753, wich others versions are like this? I say this, cause a lot of players don't like the 2240 dowgrade style, need drop weapon in ground. i wish to use a version with same things that 1753 version have, with guild war and same downgrade. Wich version could be?
Thnks in advance for discuss and help me wiht this.^^. At really, im using a server, that was used by North Pole, their old server, with their Ice crystals, etc...that is 1753 version, or lower?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
woodclaw know nothing and act just he know everything..
Lolz..
Do not trust this guy

Back