Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What happened to the RYL developers?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The last server files dl link was made 4 years ago and they're not even working anymore.

Is there anyone still having RYL stuff ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ryl1 and ryl2 is not popular now . i guess noone will pay more time on it . it is barely pay off . just make it in your memory , we loved ryl , that is enough .
DONOT change ryl into another game if you really know ryl love ryl !

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ryl1 and ryl2 is not popular now . i guess noone will pay more time on it . it is barely pay off . just make it in your memory , we loved ryl , that is enough .
DONOT change ryl into another game if you really know ryl love ryl !

Risk Your Life Forever !!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Risk Your Life Forever !!

+1, RYL is still alive on the memories of many, we miss the old times of the classic RYL's, not the ultra-modified RYL-based games of these days.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have some of ryl stuff. . . .RYL1/RYL2/RYL1:battle lohan

Clients:Ryl1/553:557/561-uw/ with patch for battle lohan ryl1. . . .ryl2/1412 w/patch to 1600 US

Gameguard: ryl1/ryl2

I had servers with special shops ryl1 and ryl2 . . . .both versions i went public for a short time. . . . .cheap EQ. servers ran public: Oddessy,ryl1/ Genocide,Ryl2

if i can help anyone achieve the dream to have your own ryl server give me a holler. . . . .ill help you best i can.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is what you want(sorry for the lateness)
Not sure who shared this so forgive me if i don't give credit to the owner or sharer.

Sorry i don't have the client, but this has the server files an patch to make any client work with it.

RYL1/Battle Lohan:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is what you want(sorry for the lateness)
Not sure who shared this so forgive me if i don't give credit to the owner or sharer.

Sorry i don't have the client, but this has the server files an patch to make any client work with it.

RYL1/Battle Lohan:

May use RYL1 Client but still need lohan patch .. correct me if im wrong lol

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ryl1 and ryl2 is not popular now . i guess noone will pay more time on it . it is barely pay off . just make it in your memory , we loved ryl , that is enough

I joined Ragezone for RYL Dev back in '07, since then all my posts and "friends" have been removed/purged so yeah =(.
It's all a memory

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I had changed skills an more with RYL1 an RYL2, but i never put it back online. . . .because i didnt have any anti-cheats. . . .you get tired of people still cheating even after you give them every thing,heh

RYL1 was a great learning tool as how a game works. . . .I greatly appreciate all thats ever Been shared on this site. . . .TY.

Back