Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Idea] How to enable mounts for RYL2

MorbidA
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well they are not selling them.

I tried emailing gama about this on several occasions but they never reply to the emails.

Moooooooooooooooo
Loyal Member
Reaction score
call them?

no real business is started from an email.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sure.. do you speak korean?

EIDT: btw did you notice that gama updated their website.. and Planetwide games is in the "current services" tab.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

EIDT: btw did you notice that gama updated their website.. and Planetwide games is in the "current services" tab.

English seems to work better... I can't see any way how they can't speak English. Its a must for all Companies.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well they are not selling them.

I tried emailing gama about this on several occasions but they never reply to the emails.

Yea been there done that.

call them?

no real business is started from an email.

You'd be surprised what email can do.

PWG still owns a license.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
English seems to work better... I can't see any way how they can't speak English. Its a must for all Companies.

sure.. they must have someone that speaks english in the company, but i doubt that whoever is in charge of the source code does.

And i don't think it's a must anywhere.. when i were in Hannovermesse there were several asian exhibitors that didn't have any englishspeaking people..

MorbidA
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well in any real company there is a department that deals with that kinda stuff (and they usually speak english)

And why wouldn't a business proposition start with an email? See no reason why it wouldn't, in fact i'm sure it does in alot of cases.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well in any real company there is a department that deals with that kinda stuff (and they usually speak english)

And why wouldn't a business proposition start with an email? See no reason why it wouldn't, in fact i'm sure it does in alot of cases.

Word.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

are you talking about gamasoft or youxiland? i've never considered youxiland to be a real company, since real companies actually cares about their customers.

EDIT: i'm getting kinda confused. everyones talking about different companies.@@ I don't even know who owns the source anymore.

MorbidA
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Talking about gama ofcourse.

Youxi don't have the power to sell anything since they are just a middle company. The real source etc are at gamasoft.

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What makes u think they'd actually sell teh source?

MorbidA
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well why wouldn't they. They stopped developing it so if they can make some money i don't see why not. But they are not answering emails about it so who knows.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1.0.2.1 Update News

7/4/2008 4

ROW has been patched on July 4th. Here is a list of changes:

Changes and Improvements

# Experience Points Cap

- EXP cap at each level has been increased, so players wil benefit more by killing monsters with higher levels.

# Upgrading System

- The amount of metals required for upgrading an item has been changed from 10 to 1.

# Mounts System

- Mounts allow players to move faster than on foot.

Bugs Fixed.

# A bug that abnormally removed cooldown time for certain type of skills has been fixed.

might be some new interesting information?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This work only for GM's Hwo can help me create comand /GMFORM for players..Tnx

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well .. it need source code to add new stuff .. i also have like this idea before .. but it imposible to create a mount for ryl2
No its not imposepol you can make a controll in asm for server and client side if player use item what id = xxx then allow use gm command. like revenage server have made mounts in RYL2. nothing imposepol just need know how make a controll in asm

Back