Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Item copying al around

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
recently i have a software that can copy anyitem in ryl server, and this stuff suxk cuz it will ruin all most of the ryl server out they. it could copy your donation item just by 2 clicking - record and play and waala your item is sucess copy out. the copy item can be use and keep.

so, is they any solution to solve this copy item out here? dobt ask me to share.the copy item software cuz i aint gonna share it just for the sake of ryl

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there are allways a way to block this hacks, you first need to use the engenering reverse to understand how it works, then you will need to find where it have effect and voiala, you can do something to block it

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ya, but probarly im not into reverse engineering stuff. is there any other option or maybe uf u know how to fix this and i might paying for some work u did.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
recently i have a software that can copy anyitem in ryl server, and this stuff suxk cuz it will ruin all most of the ryl server out they. it could copy your donation item just by 2 clicking - record and play and waala your item is sucess copy out. the copy item can be use and keep.

so, is they any solution to solve this copy item out here? dobt ask me to share.the copy item software cuz i aint gonna share it just for the sake of ryl

Lol you can make what ever. Copy item is possepol fix server side in asm. What mean you cant more copy. Copy item in RYL is server side bug nothing more. Anyway good luck :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi equi, what mean by asm. and would you able to help me around.to fix this problem? i would willing to pay you some if u can offer a fair price for it. hope you can consider it. cuz im not hosting ryl for fun and hope ryl soul wont just die bcuz of some bug that some ppl like me are still no ideal to fix it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
as i know recently, there is a fix release that apply to db query. i wonder someone still canpost me the guide

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there are allways a way to block this hacks, you first need to use the engenering reverse to understand how it works, then you will need to find where it have effect and voiala, you can do something to block it

like he said.. i might find a way to work around this, but i need that tool to pinpoint the offset,

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do copied item have same serial number with actual item?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You could check it there once in a while and make a log for yourself as a reference.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yes,it exist for sure
copy item,medal,fame,etc for ryl
need a dump server to make same with victim target
record and ply software the p-t -s tool :wink:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes, u wer right. it can be fixed either do new query at db or fix at gameserver just like the way fixing gold bug if im not wrong.

rSec function is detect the packet those who duplicate item io other bug it will act like a firewall and will either disconnect the id or banned it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah you can do a new query where the query can check the item table. and you can make the Query to run every 10minutes or other.

ya, need alot ram, is not the best way but still a way to fix it.

Reaction score
yeah gonna eat a lot of ram, so rent a dedicated server with huge ram :p . But that not the main problem, the problem now is here someone gonna make this script and share it? I think no except if Tyfix is back.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
as i know, the script shall work like this. detected duplicate item series-disconnect id/or banned it but best way is unable duplucate on all item series

Back