Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Map Editor

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
need to know how to edit map by using hex editor

Moooooooooooooooo
Loyal Member
Reaction score
need to know how to edit map by using hex editor

or just download my old unfinished zalla project which is open source and published on RZ. That one got most of the zone files structure described and commented.
Theres one problem tho, if you don't know the full structure of the file you can't add new objects to it nor remove unused objects.
Another sad thing are the houses, objects and effects rotations & sizes. They are defined in world matrix (look in google). So unless you know how to reverse it, you can't change it.

Well, good luck ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow, alpha, you are finally reduced to acceptable price for those who do it for a hobby ...
As I recently said.
Thank you. If this happened in 2009 when I was eager, then I would not hesitate to buy a subscription ... but right now very little time ... but may be closer to winter, buy a subscription))

Moooooooooooooooo
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No it's not. And never will be because as i have stated, i made it, but not for myself.

Moooooooooooooooo
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hmm okay if like that . And please 1 question only is you can create a APPS by a request? Please i would like to know it.

I did make them yes. But it's spring now and i cba to sit in my computer, so not anymore.

Back