Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I miss this game so much!

nfi

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Are people still playing? I miss the good old times back fighting on Azreal and then Renhold - the adventures on Kron1x, Fusion and my own server - Tartarus.

Just saying hi wzup from an old OSL-assassin!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
nfi, why dont release your old filkes, from tartarus? It was an amazing server...Nowaday, have a fake tartarus..only using your old name :)

nfi

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I saw that new server and I don't mind. I don't have anything anymore - only memories.

nfi

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I no longer play the game, sorry. Real life caught up with me.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm also miss all moments with RYL. Now busy with real life hmm.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
same here.
but i wont join any other ryl.
too many server open and closed.
dammnn

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was hosting RYL1 in years 2007-2012 called RYL Torment. it was fun ride but these days i forgot most of stuff how to develop it.
I still have Torment server machine collecting dust....its just how i left it after i disconnected it so its ready to run it again if i wanted.

Reaction score
I was hosting RYL1 in years 2007-2012 called RYL Torment. it was fun ride but these days i forgot most of stuff how to develop it.
I still have Torment server machine collecting dust....its just how i left it after i disconnected it so its ready to run it again if i wanted.

I am very happy to heard about that brother! Let's it happend again bro! RYL for life!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Arpa. Can you check your inbox. Thanks

Hello Arpa..can you check you inbox

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've never played this game so it's kind of hard for me to miss it, however it looks like it was a blast!

nfi

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
We all dreamed about the perfect server years ago, and only thing needed was the source. Well it has been out for a while now, but there hasn't been a single server that had used its fullest potential - a true shame.

Back