Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Official RYL lar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Still no idea who the duck u are 0.o'

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Skype hack? lol. Nonsense it's choiji. Wants to hide old bad reputation xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Eww, dont compare me to that dirty N*gger.

You're definitely wrong Diwo.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
dunno if its real or fake but i think those mods would not be possible without source code of ryl...also they have edited most maps in way that i dont think you are able to do it without offfical map tool.
Also such weather features like snowing, raining that is never seen in ryl before...

Though it looks suspicious that links "contact us" Company Information | Privacy Policy | User Agreement | Operation Policy....doesnt work in site.

If its private built, all respect to them then because its something that no one here is able to do same mods.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes I got an invitation trough mail, but it was send to my e-mail that I use for private servers.

maybe they collected emails from fusion db that was released here before...i never played it so i havent gotten email either.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ Diwo
Ask Choiji if he is "Ice". He'll say hell no.
Plus i'm always online, and he's not allowed online because his moms basement.

@ everyone else
Well it's safe to say it's pretty nice for whatever they did, it'd be a great server if they just increased XP rate, because it's ridiculasly slow.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
kk gotta download that poop and see for myself whats so good about it. :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thats some weird stuff they got there. RYL1 with RYL2 as expansion. And server don't seem to be anywhere high-performance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol, Diwo.

Do i have to hack Choiji's skype again to talk to you ;P

Skype hack? lol. Nonsense it's choiji. Wants to hide old bad reputation xD

Eww, dont compare me to that dirty N*gger.

You're definitely wrong Diwo.

Lets clear this up boys.

1) Ice, I gave you my skype acc.
2) Hide? I've been away from Ragezone. And i could careless about what people think about me on the 'Internet'
3) zZz Ice, Im not a "N*igger". Why so ignorant?
4) H definitely was Ice.

BTW,
Saturday my bday. June 14. Whos giving me what ^_^

So, Whats everyone been up to?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your Dominican yo, same thing.

You're getting a bag of sheett.

Lawl, told you I wasn't Choiji lewls.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks like you'r trying hard with that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1) Ice, I gave you my skype acc.
Ice added me on msn, I talked to him, can't remember what it was about, he said hes friends with some kid who knows some kid blah blah blah. still confused of why I have him added? lmao :p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
dunno if its real or fake but i think those mods would not be possible without source code of ryl...also they have edited most maps in way that i dont think you are able to do it without offfical map tool.
Also such weather features like snowing, raining that is never seen in ryl before...

Though it looks suspicious that links "contact us" Company Information | Privacy Policy | User Agreement | Operation Policy....doesnt work in site.

If its private built, all respect to them then because its something that no one here is able to do same mods.

You're right, but that does not mean its fake or real.
I think gamasoft / youxiland licensed RoW and then when they got license, i think then they began to make new textures, files etc..
Well thats good, because in the site they say, COPYRIGHT YOUXLILAND.
And im not sure, but i checked YOUXILAND this week, and im not so sure but i think i saw a link to RoW (from Youxiland site).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Osk, when your server coming up noob? xD

It seems they changed the Party XP in RoW.

Also there's rumors that one of the ORIGINAL head mods of the RYL1 way back forever ago, is in cahoots with someone who's running this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The cross M engine was given to the ROW crew =P from a few of the orginal developers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
man who cares about the exp! you have Mount option there ! ><

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The 'ROW crew' is Youxiland.
They are the ones that sell licenses.
Gamasoft is the development team that does source code patches etc. Youxi does content stuff from what I have seen/heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back