Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Official RYL lar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moooooooooooooooo
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The way rylCoder recognises the files is crappy.

it is. but as i said, it was the best way at the time i did it. There were no files with different images embedded in it as it is now.

well I guess what AlphA is saying is that this has all been fixed but never released :p

now it is released and i wouldnt really say its fixed, its more like a hack. In the config file you can set your own xor keys and data offset by which they will be recognised.

as stealthy said, it is crap, but atleast it works and you can edit the offsets w/o re-compiling the project.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
it is. but as i said, it was the best way at the time i did it. There were no files with different images embedded in it as it is now

as stealthy said, it is crap, but atleast it works and you can edit the offsets w/o re-compiling the project.

Yea i know alpha didn't try to bash you.

Moooooooooooooooo
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yea i know alpha didn't try to bash you.

didnt think of it that way, just explaining facts pointed out by you. :)

Lets get back to topic:
I think the server is crap.
Why?:
1. The website is the nr.1 place ppl will go, and the site is unfinished and just crap in the look. First impression - priceless.
2. Every next server someone does is crappier -
2.1. Emme
2.1.1. PotE - very cool
2.1.2. TNI - so-so, i would've gone to fusion
2.1.3. ROW- ???
2.2. Stealthy
2.2.1. Kronix - pro
2.2.2. Sublime - so-so, just had many players cose of rylU
2.2.3. Kronix 2 - went down the hill quite fast
2.3. Morbid
2.3.1. RYLU Fusion - made my day :)
2.3.2. Just Fusion - still quite pro, morbid working on it hard
2.3.3. Fusion after Frognic's hacks (e.g. now) - ppl reporting alot crashes

maybe its the hype that fades, maybe, but for me it seems more that the admins aint really intersted in the game anymore and so the result.

Let them make 100 new items, 100 new quests but the fact stays that its an old game on an old engine. New games come out and players set a new standard to themselves and what the hell are you going to do in a game where you can jump in one place and maybe hit with ur [insert a random weapon name here] a frog??

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The game had it's glory days years back, and I guess that's the problem cause people still think they can get those days back by re-making servers. Granted some servers have had new content (as in 'new' stuff) that was appealing for a while, but when u see games running around with Unreal Engine 3 and then look back at RYL... What a difference.

Said the same thing to stealthy last night at his place when he showed me some ROW, and the game backgrounds (mountains in this case) looked so crappy, it's unreal - typical RYL.

GG for youxiland trying to revive an ancient game, but since they don't listen to there customers (those that know what's best for game) they fail again.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for all the disecting of ROW.

Old soldier don't die they fade in history

xChroniCxLinKx - New Official RYL lar. - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Moooooooooooooooo
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the disecting of ROW.

Old soldier don't die they fade in history

disecting? english please..

and yes, they don't die, they fade, they already have faded.

I know you play there, so tell the people here some reasons why they should join.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
"why they should join."

Still virgin, kinda of tight (oh yeah, pet system)

xChroniCxLinKx - New Official RYL lar. - RaGEZONE Forums

"why they shoudn't join."

1) old game
2) low xp and drop rate
3) Lag 2 many players at WAR (the war is in arena)
4) Soon launching item for purchase like WoW

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
too bad they blame me in their forums to be one potential ddos attacker....i dont really care how is their ryl2 server doing because my players are playing because of high rates and ryl1 system and population increased after RoW was made public.

also my own server got short ddos attacks during this night which i noticed from bandwith graph.

edit: ah i should had known who is blaming me in their forums...JUMPMAN ofcourse.
drop it already? i saw you blame me in RoW ingame chat other day... i admit that im also player of RoW myself sometimes so i seen alot of chat there...was planning to get level 30 tonight but i guess i need to wait...

MorbidA
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well its nice to see them finally doing something new. But its too little to late imo.

Moooooooooooooooo
Loyal Member
Reaction score
"why they shoudn't join."

1) old game
2) low xp and drop rate
3) Lag 2 many players at WAR (the war is in arena)
4) Soon launching item for purchase like WoW

1) release date: 2005-3-1
2) its an mmoRPG - Role play game - i wouldnt call one-hit-to-max role play. If you don't like role play, you have chosen the wrong game
3) -
4) Link me to the page where i can buy items in WoW for real money

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yea that confused me also.. wow doesnt have item purchasing....
sure like every other game u can buy gold though.
but not like the actual makers of the game are the ones selling the gold.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear Arkapuitoo,

Of all the sudden, why do you unban the Brazilian IPs, when opportunity come?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
U guys know the history and maths, why dun consolidate the knowledge collectively, instead of backdooring & killing each other as if there is no longer future for private server except the greed one.

I will stop now, if flaming me make u happy go ahead may my big name be ur salvation.

MorbidA
Loyal Member
Reaction score
As far as i recall you where the one to start the flaming?

But all fine by me, i have nothing against row. If they can fix even more stuff more power to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back