Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ABOUT pets...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello guys, YOur help is amazing...

THis time, someone can help me/guide me , in how to add and turn on pets in ryl 2?
And about FAME have effect in ryl 2, how to make this work? where i need to change at game server?

Im waiting for you guys^^

THnks !!!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello guys, YOur help is amazing...

THis time, someone can help me/guide me , in how to add and turn on pets in ryl 2?
And about FAME have effect in ryl 2, how to make this work? where i need to change at game server?

Im waiting for you guys^^

THnks !!!

Hello.
How we all know then GM_FORM and PC_FORM is level1 gm command what mean server no controll that. Then one jois how to it is. You will make a code in client side
IF player use item ( 1753 ID ) then can use GM_FORM command. That way to revenge server. Don ask how build that code i just don know. Other opsions is to that equment phases in script. Or try use sieges code there have to transform code. That last 2 opsions i not sure 100%
About fame efeckt i don know newer look that. Not sure that code have added in RYL2 meaby it is disabeld or comment out. Try look out charstructure in gameserver.

Back