Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Please suggest to me An alternative to MSSQL?

Reaction score
MSSQL = Microsoft SQL Server. = Microsoft = Windows . I don't think there is a Linux version. But there is an add-on for Linux to run a .exe file but can't remember name of that thing.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
MSSQL = Microsoft SQL Server. = Microsoft = Windows . I don't think there is a Linux version. But there is an add-on for Linux to run a .exe file but can't remember name of that thing.

Linux can can run .exe file using wine windows but I dont things can run mssql :) I want find DBMS an alternative to MSSQL can restore RYL database on Linux

Reaction score
yeap, it just can run an .exe. I also don't think it can run MSSQL. you can use MySQL . easy to convert from mssql to mysql. unfortunately there is no option for mysql connection in demonsetup i think.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yeap, it just can run an .exe. I also don't think it can run MSSQL. you can use MySQL . easy to convert from mssql to mysql. unfortunately there is no option for mysql connection in demonsetup i think.

Now I want convert DB mssql to mysql and I'll try it :rolleyes:

Back