Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

to all Ragezoner sinior,pro and newbie

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello ragezoners .. i got a several question for ryl2 servers development .. the question goes below

1.how to disable medal in race war ? (once kill it will gain +10) how can i disable it ?
i know they use ASM .. but what is ASM .. and how to do it? any one can realease the toturial how to edit ? :?:

2.about 3 nation .. does ryl2 have 3 nation ? is it exist ? and can it made in 1753? :glare:

3.can pet mode made in 1753? i mean mount item.. and how to do it? any toturial? :rolleyes:

4.how can i prevent my server without any harm from DDOS? hw can i protect them?
btw . im renting VDS under Thegigabit.com :D:

5.who play maple story here? i like the way they donation .. use card to redeem .. how ryl can do that? and how connect the redeem php to the DB ? give auto medal to players ?
any toturial?

p/s : sorry my bad english .. =) .. if can .. quick rply :rolleyes:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1 - Dunno.

First "ASM" is "Assembly" language or Machine language, its a programation language that is used by computer to understand the programs, im example RYL game, anyway there's no tutorial or guide about disable of medals becouse noones have asked for it before, and i guess you will need to learn about this "ASM" to try find a way to modify what you want.

2 - about 3 nations, this question allredy answered before, the 3 nations "akkan, human and good pirate" is only avaliable at "v1660". if you use the search button or read the forum from begin (i know is boring, but you can learn some things by reading importante post of problem/solve erros and much more) you will find how to make that.

3 - haven't a tutorial about mount, seems it is possible just with a modification in dbagent like doed in a ryl2 1753 server i was noticed, and maybe in a misc of v2240 server with row client (not sure)

4 - DDos its a big problem, you can try protecting the gameserver ports with some personal firewall or searching for a dedical with ddos propagation system or something related to ddos protection.

5 - to make a donation system you will need some knowedge in PHP, MSSQL and study how can you plugin Paypal or another ways to donate with website and Database connection

p/s: my english is bad also, and correct if i'm wrong in any post.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello ragezoners .. i got a several question for ryl2 servers development .. the question goes below

1.how to disable medal in race war ? (once kill it will gain +10) how can i disable it ?
i know they use ASM .. but what is ASM .. and how to do it? any one can realease the toturial how to edit ? :?:

2.about 3 nation .. does ryl2 have 3 nation ? is it exist ? and can it made in 1753? :glare:

3.can pet mode made in 1753? i mean mount item.. and how to do it? any toturial? :rolleyes:

4.how can i prevent my server without any harm from DDOS? hw can i protect them?
btw . im renting VDS under Thegigabit.com :D:

5.who play maple story here? i like the way they donation .. use card to redeem .. how ryl can do that? and how connect the redeem php to the DB ? give auto medal to players ?
any toturial?

p/s : sorry my bad english .. =) .. if can .. quick rply :rolleyes:

for ASM debugging, try

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thanks guys.. i dont knw how to do it at all .. haha.. but i will try and do research .. thanks for quick reply and the infromation ^^ :D

Back