Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Regarding rSec and rMap

Moooooooooooooooo
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This offer has expired.

The old post was:

As there have been alot of questions regarding these two lately then i think it is appropriate to make a post about it to reduce the spam.

rMap ( )
First time 50€ purchase and 20€ each month later on.
rMap locks itself against one PC. So one purchase lets you use it from one pc.
---
Why buy from me and not from the MY idiots selling it?
1. I made the program, so support the developer.
2. This has alot of bug fixes and updates the leaked verison doesn't have.
3. The leaked version doesn't have:
3.a. Surrounding landscape and objects showing in the 3d window
3.b. 3ds max import/export to neatly change the ground or move objects
3.c. No support - got an error? Well noones there to help you
3.d. Data parsed for the advanced user - the leaked version gmi and other placement data is a mess
3.e. No support for HD textures
3.f. Loading is wayyy too slow

rSec ( )
First time 100€ purchase (which includes help to set it up) and later 50€ monthly.
rSec locks itself against your public IP (server ip). So dynamic ip users cant use it - if you really want it let me know and we can work something out.

Both softwares include free updates/bugfixes aslong as your subscription is running. If the subscription is left unpayd the account will be locked and not deleted. So you can later on just pay the monthly fee to start using it again.

rModel & rChat
This was a ordered one-time payd job. This software is not and never will be for sale from me. If the client decides to let himself known then you can contact them. So far i haven't recieved any green light to do so nor have they publicly announced to be holding the soft.

I know this post will most likely be locked/deleted and i will be banned/infracted for advertising for-sale soft but i still think it's the right thing to post cose the forums really fill up with unanswered/misinformed questions and answers.

Last edited:
Reaction score
that good info :) . if you do not mind can you please ask the rModel owner about someone would like to re-buy it from him? that someone of course will be me. just asking and just if you don't mind. You said the client do not want to be known so i just asking you to ask him for me its just like i am asking a favor from you. that all.

Best regards,
izz.

Moooooooooooooooo
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I haven't been able to get in contact with him for some time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MY idiots Sallers.. i know who start the rMap in malaysia. rMap for RM20.. WTF..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
still got sell this rSec?
alphaest has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove alphaest from the recipient list and send the message again

i dont know how to pm you and i cant register in you forum

fow

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
alpha , i want to rent rSec from you , please pm me .

Back