Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Any related of this game source code?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i know some people who got it, ive been working with the people who got it. :)

but i can tell you, nobody from that group will share it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i know some people who got it, ive been working with the people who got it. :)

but i can tell you, nobody from that group will share it.

I'd like to know how they got a hold of it. I think Stealthy had access from Return of Warrior and sold it to them but I'm not sure.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ugh and yes .. Stealthy had access from ROW and i hope someone can shared that thing it would be a big contribution to ragezone especialy for this section

Anybody still have contact with Stealthy? Or anybody know anyone besides Ruins of War that has source code?

Moooooooooooooooo
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Anybody still have contact with Stealthy? Or anybody know anyone besides Ruins of War that has source code?

Alot of people have it, or let's say "should" have it. Noone will admin it.
Stealthy is off, for a long time. And noone knows for sure who got the first copy of the source going. Or maybe there have been many sources, or even none.

Anyway, the major issue with "working" on the supposed code is that it's stolen (if it exists) and you can't go legal since you would get sued pretty fast.

Reaction score
Alot of people have it, or let's say "should" have it. Noone will admin it.
Stealthy is off, for a long time. And noone knows for sure who got the first copy of the source going. Or maybe there have been many sources, or even none.

Anyway, the major issue with "working" on the supposed code is that it's stolen (if it exists) and you can't go legal since you would get sued pretty fast.

Yeah indeed .. hes off for a long time .. well i dont have any question already also i have the answer by the way ..

Back