Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

(Request ) Guid add Cursor @ Cordinate Position for new map Zone3 RYL 1753

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
who can help me add cursor @ Cordinate Position for RYL2!!!!! pm yahoo mesengger gm_rain03@yahoo.com
:lol:

helmi16 - (Request ) Guid add Cursor @ Cordinate Position for new map Zone3 RYL 1753 - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Because almost all the zones have different ingame boundaries and the map is always in a static size then there is a need for a calculation based on the zone your currently in.
And because these zones arent supposed to be part of the game, these calculations were never included.
If you want to bypass this limitation and show the cursor in a wrong place you could always try to find the switch in the client and enable unknown zones.

The code is something like this:

CMP zone, 8
JE a
CMP zone, 12
JE b
RTN <- u could change this to a JMP a for an example

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
pay and i can make done this fix :)

u Ernesto Mostafá ?

Because almost all the zones have different ingame boundaries and the map is always in a static size then there is a need for a calculation based on the zone your currently in.
And because these zones arent supposed to be part of the game, these calculations were never included.
If you want to bypass this limitation and show the cursor in a wrong place you could always try to find the switch in the client and enable unknown zones.

The code is something like this:

CMP zone, 8
JE a
CMP zone, 12
JE b

did you manage to solve this problem

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yes, i manage fix these things .
And don't ask me how to .

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How much can you give me ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
CMP zone, 8
JE a
CMP zone, 12
JE b

change to Jump bring to new 0000 place then edit that side ? what mean by EAX ? and what the offset for zone 8 and 12
can u explain to me . how to ?

Back