Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

About ring/neck stats

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello, guys, what is the final effect when add in ring/neck, that FROST/FIRE/ELECTRO/DARKNESS ?
Add more effect on skill, like lightning rune skill, or add a kind of defense against that skill?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You can make Rings/Necklaces Attack or Defense. . . .adding attributes of any sort will add to any effect thats already present.

and passive attributes as well i forgot those.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
say we put 3 fire on a ring, then that means the wearer has 3% fire resistance if you make it defense or 3% fire attack.

i hope you understand what i am saying. . . .GL.

Same as if you put a gem in the first slot of a weapon,depending on the gem as to what effect it will have.(example) ruby makes fire/sapphire makes frost/ice damage.

in a shield it makes resistance instead of attack.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
prolly ryl1. ryl2 i dont think it will give any effect of FROST/FIRE/ELECTRO/DARKNESS

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
They do give effect. . .but are limited. . .due to you can only put 1 gem per weapon/armor or helm.

After 1st slot on any weapon/armor/helm the gem changes it's attribute. 'per say' a ruby goes from fire damage/resistance to actual weapon damage or armor extra defense.

Back