Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rmap and Rmodel...RYL1

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anyone who have Rmap and Rmodel??? cause i am a modeler+ artist and model out alot of thing used 3Dmax...but i hear that...need to using Rmap and Rmodel just only can put it into RYL game...but i dont know where to get it...someone sharing the alpha website...but it cant register and it also closed...cant even get any info and knowledge from there...anyone help???:*: or can sharing alpha email address for me???thank a million...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Alpha isn't supporting Ryl anymore, rMap, rSec, rChat and rModel are works of him, rChat and rModel it's avaliable just to Alpha, Ruins Of War server and 2 more guys, I'm sure that they will don't release this here, they payed alot of euros to acquire this tools, rSec and rMap is also a tool that is indisponible to use, one time alpha isn't giving support to it anymore, you can find people who have old versions of this tools, but i don't really think they will share with you. sorry

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
okay...thank your reply... hmmm....its okay...i just keep looking for it...thank alot man~:D

Back