Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to rollback UID

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello,

How to rollback UID back to 1,2,3,4,5 ..... follow the sequence.

Pink Lady - How to rollback UID - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Moooooooooooooooo
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Usually id's arent the things you want to change.

But what you can do is drop the primary index then do your changes like in normal data and then create the primary index again on the column.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Download here:

DataBase v1753:thumbup::thumbup:

youareakidding¿ DB's from v1753 not suitable for RYL1

--------------------------------------------------------
Pink Lady,Rollback is not necessary, all in a clean database, the first UID - 378 306
I do not know exactly where it is possible to try to change ...
But I can say that it is irrational. Because, why spend the time to change that, and so works? Just for the most comfortable? .. Okay, I also had this same idea in 2008 ... But this idea is somehow forgotten, amid more important ideas.
I suspect that the editing of stored procedures in the database or php code of the registration page, do not solve this "problem".
I think there can not do without editing functions in RylDBAgentServer.exe or RylUIDServer.exe or RylAuthServer.exe

UPD: Oh, how slowly I wrote ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Must be great if the moderator change the topic name to [SOLVED], one time Alpha gived the solution. move this topic to guides or help, thanks

Back