Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

About ROW upgrading.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello guys, i downloadd the row files from Arpakuutio release. I make the server running, and didnt change nothing in hex, with olly. (remains level 60, etc.) So, i used the full patch 1022 included in release,(including the Client.exe inside there), and all mounts are enale, but if i try to upgrade items, got ROW CLIENT error. So, i tried another ROW client i have here, and all upgrades are working fine, but, if i try to use mounts, i press "P" and nothing happens...I think P command is off in that client. But all the upgrade is working, with original ROWgameserver, and without change nothing in there.

My doubt is: how can i make P work to enable mounts? I know that is in client, but where? Cause i prefer that client, where all upgrade are working fine.I i saw tutorial to make upgrade work, changing in ROWgameserver, but just changing the client, i have upgrade 100% working, or with another client, i have ride/transform working(both with same ROWgameserver.exe original Arpakuutio release, without any changes.
Or, anyone have a client.exe, working fine, in both things?

Other thing..some clients.exe i tested, when i created char level 1, i log ingame but have a char with a diferent name...why this? the char name is Belldandy ( i didnt create tha char...lol)

Back