Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ryl coder 3.0?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no... they use reshacker to change the version and some dialoginfo. no features. just some some useless packing method with the wrapper and structer say ryl coder 3.0 "=.=" perhaps its should call portable ryl coder.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You mean like this one dude ? haha
1 - ryl coder 3.0? - RaGEZONE Forums 2 - ryl coder 3.0? - RaGEZONE Forums 3 - ryl coder 3.0? - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Not for share yet guys, just for fun only :thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not for share yet guys, just for fun only :thumbup1:

You are indeed very Stingy!
What's the point If the Show, But Not Release?
Or, Just To Feel Makes Others Head To Shoot You? or
Accidental To Have The Axe-Axe Head you??
Cattle, RELEASE lah! :sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
sepul18 RonaldinhoR9 stop it guys. Alpha already release this. Can you search it first?

http://forum.ragezone.com/f564/official-rylareacoder-amb-bgm-mineralvein-970975/ here is it.
and here to download

IzzdihaR, the link you share, i already downloaded. I was talking about his first screenshot, where you can see written RYL COder 3.0, and the second SS, whre you can see itemscript opened, with good separation among values. The last SS is about RYL AREA CODER. Did you see that?

Reaction score
Alpha remove that function i think. I also got that one with itemscript table, but cant share it neither upload because AlphA already release the complete one, why should i upload it when i even didnt have alpha permission to have this one.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
And why dont upload? Its same function of ryl coder 2.7, just a little easy to visualize all the script....It would help a lot...i dont understadn why not upload...if it was a rmap, rmodel, ok, but that nothing so secret...

Moooooooooooooooo
Loyal Member
Reaction score
rylAreaCoder is the fuctional part of the "rylCoder 3.0" you see on the screenshots, with the changed name and the table functionality removed since it wasn't working.
I started working on rylCoder 3.0 as a rewrite of the original from vb to c#. Then, to be frank, i lost all interest in doing stuff for ryl. Since then the project was on hold until some guys wanted to complete the project. So i got an application and gave the source. Some time later i found this thread where that dude was sharing screenshots from my work. Then i wrapped my code up and released the working parts under the new name. So that's the story.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It's not same IzzdihaR ..
Later i'll try release it .

Back