Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ryl coder 3.0?

Moooooooooooooooo
Loyal Member
Reaction score
im not re-releasing . . sharing is my point xD

rylAreaCoder is the functional part of the tool you shared and it's already shared.
The additional parts it contains don't work as they should.

So. Whats the point? You are only creating misunderstanding that it's rylCoder part 3 when it's not. It's nothing compared to rylCoder 2.7 + rylAreaCoder.

The other BGM edtor couldnt open gsf, or mcf files...Now is ok ...^^thnks for sharing.

That's all it does, open SOME files. Now try using it instead of rylCoder 2.7.

Moooooooooooooooo
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The good thing is see all the optinos inside itemscript, in a table. Sure ill keep using 2.7, but this is good for somethings.

Copy-paste the table from 2.7 or the server side script into Excel and you have a massively better tool to work with - auto filters, sorting, search

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Copy-paste the table from 2.7 or the server side script into Excel and you have a massively better tool to work with - auto filters, sorting, search

Yes i do this, but that way just to give a quick look into...But i liked that part about things to choose, example, about CON, COM_BLUNT, etc...

Moooooooooooooooo
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes i do this, but that way just to give a quick look into...But i liked that part about things to choose, example, about CON, COM_BLUNT, etc...

Same values are in the excel auto filter.

Back