Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ryl source code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Would anyone still be interested in the source code for...i think its row. (not 100% sure)

If enough people is interested, i will be releasing it.

i probably wont release it now, since i just heard theres two major servers in development, if both of them fail, ill publish them here.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Would anyone still be interested in the source code for...i think its row. (not 100% sure)

If enough people is interested, i will be releasing it shortly.

Deleted

Please don't release it. This will just flood the RYL Scene with Stupid 2 week online servers, who won't have any idea on how to work with these files. However, it's not in my power. I'd just advise you not to.

Edit: Wondering how you got it.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want to realease it, but also i dont. Because i agree with you that it will only create 2 week servers. Thats why i made a post about if i should, or if i shouldnt.
And i want to realease it to maybe give RYL a chance in the future, Otherwise we're just digging its grave sitting on stuff like this.

Honestly, i know nothing about codin, so the source code has no value to me, only to those who knows how to "deal" with it.

I cannot tell you how i got my hands on it, becuase this will most likely end a coupple of friendships.
But i can tell you this; TortoiseSVN.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want to realease it, but also i dont. Because i agree with you that it will only create 2 week servers. Thats why i made a post about if i should, or if i shouldnt.
Yeah better keep it safe. The ones who deserve it and know how to work with it, have it already ;)
I cannot tell you how i got my hands on it, becuase this will most likely end a coupple of friendships with some people.
But i can tell you this; TortoiseSVN.
So i guess bad configured SVN. However, there are some people in the background improving ryl alot. They should earn the fame instead of those 2 week servers,ye. Maybe keep it longer safe and take a look what's coming up

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not really a bad configured SVN, more like they let me in, and i decided to transfer it to my computer as a backup.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Because it might "save" risk your life as we know it. And if people just sitt on stuff like this, not doing anything with it... we're just digging ryls grave deeper and deeper.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Because it might "save" risk your life as we know it. And if people just sitt on stuff like this, not doing anything with it... we're just digging ryls grave deeper and deeper.

Like i said. Be patient. Maybe 1 or 2 Months and releasing files will be useless.
There are 2 Teams i know who are working on 2 different RYL Versions. Softcap and ROW-System

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't release it. ROW will become like ryl2 full with 2 weeks server. You wont 'save ryl' believe me. You will only ruin it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Indeed, could a mod close thread, I feel a flamewar is incomming.

right + down + X
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I will close this thread per request of the topic creator

However, sharing is caring... While you are right about the negativity that is caused by rteleasing files, it is also a great learning resource and will cause those to learn and prosper. No community advances that doesn't share.

Regards,
~Ghost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back